Wedding Etiquette Forum

Random Musings

Re: Random Musings

• Oh yeah and FI's birthday is tomorrow and I still have no idea what to get him.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Salt - how did you like the Bikram?  I remember talking to you about it earlier...I guess you must have liked it okay if you're going back tonight!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Buttaflai - where in NC are you going?
  • Nebb, which book?
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Lisey's Story. I love love love this book.
  • I'm glad you're there safe and sound Mrs!
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Also, some girl I knew in HS just posted half an album of FB photos of her 3 month old baby in a carrier on her grandmother's grave.  Like, baby sitting on headstone, baby next to headstone, and so on.  Weird.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • I friggin LOVE IT! Tonight is going to be my 6th class. My gym is closed this week for renovations so I'm switching up between this and hot vinyasa at another studio all week. It is the best workout I've ever gotten in my life.
  • I'm very cranky today.  I'm taking this medication to try and clear up my acne before the wedding and it makes me sick in the morning.  And I haven't been able to wear makeup in like two months because the topical stuff dries out my face so bad it's constantly peeling.  AND I have a huge pimple.  What the eff.I saw G Love at ACL a couple years ago and thought he was so much fun. 
  • Awww, Brie, that is so sweet!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Mrs, I was just getting ready to email you to see how you were! :D  Welcome back to knotland. 
  • Nebb wanna trade? My office is always like Antarctica.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • At work, today is my Friday though so that is nice. Friday one of my BM and I are going to DB to order her dress and FI are getting our wedding bands! Less than two months! Sure it is barely less than that, but still...holy crap!
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • That is really awkward, Brie.  Really awkward.  I wonder what prompted them to think that was a good idea."Oh, we want baby and grandma to feel togetherness.  Let us put baby on grandma's grave.  Brilliant!"
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • I'm trying to figure out how the f*ck to make Google Analytics work for my blog.  I kind of feel like Piper and her sig fiasco. 

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Yeah, it is strange.  She was not exactly the brightest kid I knew.At least the baby is pretty cute.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • It's nice to be back to a bit of normal.  And the fact that I consider this mob to be normal shiould tell you how crazy everything has been.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not much here.  I am starving, so I am going to have some breakfast.  My weekdays are pretty boring.  I plan on napping tonight so I can get up at 11 when H gets home and hang out for a couple hours.  Tomorrow I think we're going to go to a jeweller and look at rings after work though :)

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • NebbNebb member
    mrm - I would but the AC guy is here now, hurray!! I love a man in a uniform.
  • We got our pro pictures back.  I'm pretty pleased with the majority of them.  But I really want to get a photo editing program so I can play around with the saturation and effects.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Nebb, I loved that book too.  Derek's rereading the Dark Tower series right now.I love me some Stephen King.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
  • Jason Mraz is oogy to me. The "Don't Worry Your Life Away" song played all.the.time at the design shop where I did my college internship, and I just have never been able to stand him since.
  • Trying to figure out how to pay for my dental work less than a month before the wedding .. urgh. Guess I'll stress off a few more pounds. Going on a 45 mile bike ride/bar stop and overnight campout this weekend.  Worried about leaving the dog alone. Get to have my weekly lunch date with the FI today. :)
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • georgia - that's the song that's been stuck in my head all morning.  haha.  I love him, love his lyrics, but I know not everyone does.  My H hates him and Jack Johnson and John Mayer. 
  • NebbNebb member
    raynes - I was re--reading the DT series, I only have the first and last 2 though, and I want to buy them this time around. The chapters here doesnt have the drawing of the three so my husband got me liseys story instead. Good trade off :)
  • Don't throw away the powdered coffee creamer! That stuff is flammable and you can do all sorts of neat "make things go boom" tricks with it (under proper adult supervision of course) :)
    ========= Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm working on my invite layouts, and I have a crapton of info to go in them and I'm not sure how to do it. Why is designing for yourself so hard? My left middle finger is dark red from where I've been biting it. That's a good indication of my stress levels right now. Ugh. Friend with my money called this morning and left a voicemail. I'm still too pissed to call her back. I'm thinking an email explaining what a douche she's been may suffice at this point. My fall has been completely filled with new projects at work, and no one seems to remember that I need 2 weeks off for the wedding/honeymoon before the end of the year. Sucks for them.
  • Ooh I love G love! It took me quite a while to get past Milk & Cereal's awesomeness, but I've branched out now :)Amrs I'm glad you're settling in!It's the 3rd day of school here and no sub calls yet. I guess I should be excited about my extended summer vacation but I really want to start making money.  I don't think I'm doing anything except laundry today, maybe going to the pool and working out.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • I'm stressed out.  I just ate a pancake that I shouldn't have.  I need sleep and I don't like the balance in my checking account.  Boo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards