New York-New York City
Options

Menus and Programs

Does anybody have any good recommendations of places or websites to print menus and programs? 

Re: Menus and Programs

• Options
    kimtimkimtim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    honestly, if you just get a program for word and print out a sample at home, then bring the sample to  staples they come out really great and very cost effective.
  • Options
    MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Nicole Bloc, a former NYC knottie. She does excellent work and is reasonably priced. She did my menus and programs. http://www.nic-events.net/
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    lizdalizda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.inkspuncalligraphy.com bill was very easy to work with and my menus, place cards, and programs were beautiful. the quality was great, they were really affordable, and the turnaround time was super fast. i highly recommend them!! I do have to give a shout to agelo here- I found out about inkspun on her bespoke affairs blog!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto kimtim - I just finished my program in word and (if I do say so myself) it looks just as good as something a company or other person would do and I didn't have to pay some of the prices vendors charge.The only thing for me now is whether I'll print them or get the paper and have it printed at Kinkos or some other inexpensive printer.  Guess it depends if you have time to diy - otherwise costco is an option, so it Notfromabox - if you don't mind paying about $1.30 plus per program (which I think is a bit much myself).  GL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards