New York-New York City
Options

Best paper stores and must-sees for out-of-towner?

Hi Fellow NYC Knotties,I am visiting for the weekend and am looking to take advantage of all NYC has to offer. I'm interested to know where the best places for a bride-to-be should go in the city, particularly for papers that may go toward invitations, papers. (Or jewelry, dresses, etc. too for that matter)Affordable places would be great as I am on a shoestring budget...  though I am also seeking inspiration. For the paper store, it'd be great if they also have Asian designs / chigami papers.  (Note: I saw an earlier post about Paper Presentation).Thanks in advance for your help as I plan my agenda!

Re: Best paper stores and must-sees for out-of-towner?

• Options
    gorjushgorjush member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you are looking for something like bouquet jewelry (pins), there's this great super cheap costume jewelry store on broadway- can't remember what it's called but i believe it's b/w 31st and 32nd on the west side of the street). PS there is another paper store just a few doors down from paper presentation but i don't know what it's called. same side of the street. **does anyone know if pearl river mart on b'way near china town carries paper supplies like the ones she's talking about??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol, after going to Paper Presentation I've never had to go to another paper store.
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    klindsb2bklindsb2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jam paper 14th Street for most everything. Super cheap though not super easy to find some things without rummaging. You can also check out Lee's Art store on 57th St though they are not cheap, I would get inspriation from Lees and buy at Jam.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards