Wedding Etiquette Forum

NWR: Football (sorry Mandy, I know you hate it)

2»

Re: NWR: Football (sorry Mandy, I know you hate it)

• Evil AND funny! Password is pande
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • alsome. it's winowedding at the gmail. Scoetto, I have no idea what I'm doing, either. I better get to researching!
  • For those of you new to FF, ESPN is a really easy one to learn.  All the players will be ranked and they'll tell you what positions you need.  You can sort by each position or the whole list, too.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • And we need 1 more team
  • Anyone know how I can change my team name and all that?  
  • If we don't fill the last slot, won't the computer draft a team?  That's what it does on Yahoo!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I am peeing all over this thread.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Vogt-under the My Team tab, it says Edit Team Settings.  You can change your name, abbreviation, helmet color and letter there. J&K-I don't think so, but I'll just draft two if we don't find another person. Mandy-I apologized.
  • I'm not *actually* serious,  you know that right?I am not the hall monitor, you guys can post what you want :)  I just like giving people a hard time. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Ha! Mandy! I have a mental image of you from the side, looking behind you and peeing. Too funny!
  • I know, Mandy.  I guess I don't post enough for the sarcasm to be apparent.  If only work didn't get in the way so often.
  • Am I too late? I've been gone for three weeks and this is the first interesting thread I've seen!Love football! Mostly college, but NFL will do.My email is rachelh@loneagle.net is I can still get in on this.
  • Yeah and then I'll get cabana to pee on it too!  Leg up and everything.  Afterwards he'll kick grass on it with his back legs.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • hmm. that typed weird.rachelh@loneagle.net
  • toronto-you're in.
  • I want a picture of that to put on my truck. If I had a truck.
  • Anyone have salt's email address?
  • I have it.  I'll forward her the invite.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Fabulous!Also GKB - I love Wrigley. My dad's from Chicago. I have very fond memories of games as a little kid!
  • Thanks, K. toronto-I'm actually a Sox fan.  I think Wrigley kind of sucks, with the bad food/beer and bricks falling on people's heads.  But, the Winter Classic was awesome.  Why'd your dad leave Chicago?
  • I tried getting my friends to start a league with me, but they all hate football and thought I was crazy. My BF is actually going to Vegas this weekend with the guys for their draft. They have a pretty intense league.. along with a trophy they've engraved and pass along each year.
  • Yeah, I just remember it as a little kid. I liked all the "left field sucks" chants and throwing the ball back when the other team hit a HR - traditions.He's a draft dodger from the Vietnam War so moved to Toronto in 1968. They liked it here so stayed after the war was over. I love Chicago though - it's like a maxi-Toronto. My sister and I drove down for a Bears game last year. So fun - although they lost.I'm trying to log on to ESPN now. Apparently I have an old account but forget the password...
  • tiiiiiiiffffffff-that sounds really cool, but I'm overly involved in sports. toronto-There are definitely a lot of traditions there.  I don't mind going, but I just don't think it's that great of a ballpark.  My family and I went to Canada years ago (Montreal and Quebec), but I really want to go to Vancouver and Toronto.  I've heard such great things about both places.  Hopefully in the next few years.
  • Toronto and Vancouver are both amazing. Just don't bother coming to a Blue Jays game. Our stadium is possibly the worst stadium to watch a game in the entire league. You might get a kick out of a CFL game though (Canadian Football League). The rules are wacky, the season starts way early, and there are a lot of players who were great in college but not quite good/big enough to make the NFL.
  • So we just log on at 9:30 EST and make our picks, right? I'm a FF newbie.
  • toronto-sorry, I left work and my FI had the computer until now.  Just log in at 9:30 EST (a bit before) and then the draft will start.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards