New York-New York City
Options

Please help me find a place like RK Bridal

Any other places in the city or out in Long Island that have discount prices and huge selections like RK? I'm desperate! TIA!

Re: Please help me find a place like RK Bridal

• Options
    nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might try Manhattan Bridal http://manhattanbridalusa.com/index.phpor The Bridal Garden (not a discount store, but sells sample dresses and prices are def negotiable) thebridalgarden.orgGood luck!  
  • Options
    Daniela1229Daniela1229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal garden is great but you have to have patience. I would recommend going a weekday because it gets packed and the place is really small. I probably would have gotten my dress there if it wasn't so packed when I had gone. All money to purchase the dress goes to charity which is great!
  • Options
    joebeth22joebeth22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's a funny story:  I got my first dress at RK Bridal (on order) and my SECOND at Bridal Garden (now a two dress bride).  Reall dug both places.  Am waiting for the first to come in to make the big decision! But am seriously considering having a bolero made if I choose the Bridal Garden dress at Kleinfeld.  Go figure.  This is a regular patchwork of Manhattan Bridal shops.  Now all I have to do is keep it all straight.  But go to Manhattan Bridal.  I don't care what they say -- lots and lots of designer gowns in great condition (yes, squished into plastic bags but so are the 1,700 Kleinfeld samples that they have no problem selling for $8,000) and you can get these for $800! It's fun at Bridal Garden besides, a little zany (so am I), but fun!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's a funny story:  I got my first dress at RK Bridal (on order) and my SECOND at Bridal Garden (now a two dress bride).  Really dug both places.  Am waiting for the first to come in to make the big decision! But am seriously considering having a bolero made if I choose the Bridal Garden dress at Kleinfeld.  Go figure.  This is a regular patchwork of Manhattan Bridal shops.  Now all I have to do is keep it all straight.  But go to Manhattan Bridal.  I don't care what they say -- lots and lots of designer gowns in great condition (yes, squished into plastic bags but so are the 1,700 Kleinfeld samples that they have no problem selling for $8,000) and you can get these for $800! It's fun at Bridal Garden besides, a little zany (so am I), but fun!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oy -did I get my posts mixed up -- and twice! I NEVER meant to tell you to go to Manhattan Bridal! Hated it.  Meant to tell you to go to RK and to Bridal Garden! Have fun.  I know I did.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A smaller place in Brooklyn is Lotus Bridal.  I think everything there is under $2k.  Patient, non-pushy service.  I went there a few times and didn't get my dress there but liked the store nevertheless.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards