Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

NWR: NCLEX-RN

2»

Re: NWR: NCLEX-RN

• Options
    Oh, okay.  I get what you meant.  I guess it's all a matter of perspective.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I feel a little better, but I'm still going to be very nervous Wednesday morning. Here's hoping for the best!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Perpective, huh... that's odd.
  • Options
    See, if you don't know much about the exam, from reading the original post, I thought she already knew she failed the exam.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    Oh wow I get that now, thanks. Pretty shiity to say to someone though, esp if you don't know the boarding process.
  • Options
    Um, I just asked if she had the right place.

• Options
    Oh no! That comment was not directed at you! I've never heard you say anything mean... I've never seen you type anything mean. Whatever. The clarification thank you was, however, directed at you. I was confused.
  • Options
    I understand confusion.  I'm quite experienced in it.

• Options
    Hay I just took the boards and mine cut off at 75 questions. I was so nervous that I took a barf bag in with me. If the test shuts off at 75 there is a 90% chance you passed. So go home and feel bad for a few days swig some pepto and pay the $8 for the quick results. Or just get drunk and nurse your hang over for two days then check your results.
  • Options
    Most people think that they failed when they walk out of the exam. Try to stop thinking about it, don't look up the answers to questions if you remember them because that only makes you crazier. Do you have something to keep you occupied for the next 48 hours? (I hope your state does the fast reslts thing)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards