New York-New York City
Options

flower consultation

I'm having my first meeting with my florist tonight. I'm excited, but not sure what I need to ask about. Mostly, I want to see what's in season since my wedding is next October. I was wondering if anyone had any advice about things to ask? TIA!

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos

Re: flower consultation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would ask about delivery and set  up fees as those were a bit of a surprise to me.  Also, it seemed like every florist I went to (all 6 of them) asked me my budget before they quoted me a price, then when I told them they would quote me like $5 under.  So I felt like they were just trying to get as much money out of me as possible.  Maybe ask them for the quote before you tell them your budget?
  • Options
    smsuziesmsuzie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did it go? who did you meet with?
  • Options
    alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It went great! We met with Billy at Spruce. I had a pretty clear idea of what I want and he showed me some stuff that would be perfect.YAY!

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • Options
    smsuziesmsuzie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dont know him but sounds good.  its always relative to what you want.  Everyone is different.  I'm sure he'll do a great job for you.  Being comfortable with a vendor is sometimes the most important thing. Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards