Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Who's watching Biggest Loser?

Sorry to start the third thread about this in a day.  But who's watching now that it's actually on?This show gets me every time.  I'm DVR-ing it so I'm not all the way in, but I've already been teary twice.  Having been there before, it's such a terrible feeling when you get started and you realize just how far you have to go.  These stories always break my heart.
two years!
after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
Pregnancy Ticker
Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart

Re: Who's watching Biggest Loser?

• Options
    I am. And I've already cried once--the woman that lost her entire family really tugged at my heart strings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am and I've already been bawling. This is the first time I've really sat down to watch this show.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    When I was really overweight I couldn't watch because this show made me feel so guilty.  I'm so glad I'm not in that place anymore.  I can't even imagine not being able to walk a mile.That woman's story was heartbreaking.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a bit behind in the show (I paused it earlier when I was crying)--I'm at the weigh-in's now. This show is so ... wow. These people have so much courage to get on national television and weigh themselves.
  • Options
    I'm at the team-picking.  We DVR-ed it.  The weigh-ins kill me.  That takes a lot of balls.  I'll tell anyone what I weigh now, and what I've weighed in the past, but it took me a looong time to get there.  I don't think I stepped on a scale for two years--denial is bliss.  Plus, I bet a lot of these people are too heavy for traditional scales, so they don't even have a clue how much they weigh.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't weigh myself either. As long as I feel good and fit in my clothes then there's no problem. :-)
  • Options
    Me too!  Teary-eyed, yes!  Wanting to punch someone in the gut? Yeah, that too.
  • Options
    I watched the first half to check it out, but now that Big Brother is on, I've switched channels.
  • Options
    bahaha capri--you read my mind.
  • Options
    OMG this Brita plug is making me want to gag.
  • Options
    jillian is such a heinous biitch. i'd punch her if i was there.
  • Options
    I love Jillian.  I want her to make me cry. 
  • Options
    I cant seem to get into the show, I will watch an episode here and there but I cant get into it because it is essentially a reality show. I do like the influence it seems to be having on people though, I have heard about a lot of biggest loser challenges in workplaces and between friends and what not. I think thats great that its motivating people to change.
  • Options
    Salt, I cry every single time I watch the show.
    Crosswalk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards