New York-New York City
Options

batchelorette party

Hi ladies,

I got married two years ago and depended on these messages boards quite a bit!  Now I'm back because I'm planning my friend's batchelorette party in NYC and need some tips and suggestions.

Does anyone have any good ideas for some "out of the box" batchelorette party events?  We have people flying in from all over the country and I want to provide some day and night activities. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: batchelorette party

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could take introductory classes at S Factor - lots of fun with just the girls!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine had a karaoke bachelorette party that was a blast. If you're looking for day time fun, mani/pedis are always an option. I also just heard about this scavenger hunt type of thing called Accomplice. It's a three hour game that you play with a large group. The cast of the "show" leads you through a neighborhood with different clues. It includes stops for drinks and snacks. My friend went with a jaded NYC crew and they just loved it. Here's the link: http://www.accomplicetheshow.com/
  • Options
    vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my girls took me to lucky chengs for dinner and a drag show, then we went to hunkomania strip club then we went to a gay club which was so much fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards