Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I'll give you all a tip...

READ THE FREAKING PAGE!I'm a cranky fish today. too much work, not enough ice cream, and rainy. But what's with all the questions about tips?
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: I'll give you all a tip...

• Options
    There have been a lot lately. No one knows how to look things up anymore, is what.
  • Options
    What kind of ice cream is the right ice cream?
  • Options
    ::hands Fische $5 CAD::
  • Options
    ty for saying what I was thinking.Yesterday was "do we invite officiant" day today it's "who do we tip" day.Taking bets on tomorrow?
  • Options
    Here's a tip. Don't plan your own shower seven months out because you don't want to wait on your MOH. Crazy SoFL b!tches.I'm cranky too, because I officially weigh more than I have EVER weighed before. The doctor's scale was very mean today.
  • Options
    and now I want Ice cream damnit.   Actually I want a Northern Lite cooler from Cariboo Coffee. Damned midwesterners.  Damn you Damn you Damn you.
  • Options
    Caribou is the SHIIT. How you feelin' colleen? And I don't think there's a wrong kind of ice cream. You can all tip me now for givingyou this tip. I hope the knot includes me on their must tip list. Tomorrow, I'm guessing it will be addressing questions.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I'm fresh out of ice cream (thought we had some) but if you like maraschino cherries I have the mad hookup! FFIL is the CFO of a major maraschino cherry maker. I got the tour of the factory- it was just like Food Network!
  • Options
    I could eat those by the jarfull...for real.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Hmm, is this one of those tip posts to read between the lines.  CAD going up or down and icecream=unilever?  Is SWIY trying to tell us something??? 
  • Options
    I had Haagen-Dazs Coffee ice cream over the weekend.  Ben and Jerry's cookie dough is sitting in our freezer too.Tomorrow's questions will probably revolve around who/whom to invite.
  • Options
    If you enjoy eating them don't take the tour. One of those "it's better if you don't know" type things. They do have a room where they process refined coconut though. The air is mostly sugar. I DO recommend that room. I think they had to tear me out of there with physical force.
  • Options
    Yesterday was invitation/guest list day. Today is tips and inappropriate comments about breastfeeding :)

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    I actually found a recipe once for making your own maraschino cherries.  I didn't think it was that bad.

• Options
    I work for "the Bou" ... I drink like a million different things when I'm there. YUM!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yesterday was invitation/guest list day. Today is tips and inappropriate comments about breastfeeding :)Great. I wonder what we have to look forward to tomorrow?
  • Options
    Wading something tells me it's different if you do it on an industrial level. For one thing I bet your recipe didn't tell you to put your cherries in an outdoor brining pond and leave them there for up to two years.
  • Options
    Nope.  No outdoor brining pond.Anyone want to know what fish sauce is made of?

• Options
    I saw the episode of Anthony Bourdain when he went to the fish sauce factory. And I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about it.
  • Options
    That's an easy one- bacardi and margarita mix =)
  • Options
    VALLYHOO, FTW!

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards