Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

What to put on gravestone? Help.

Since this was titled "Etiquette" I thought I'd post this here, I'm at a loss, really. For 15 years I was a happily married homemaker with a wonderful husband. "Duncan" and I attended church together, frolicked through the fields, even exterminated rodents together. He was my best friend. It was bliss.Last year I found out my father had had an affair with Duncan's mother the year I was born, which makes him my half-brother! The news was too much for my husband. He had a fatal heart attack not long after.What should I put on his gravestone -- "Loving Brother" or "Loving Husband"?

Re: What to put on gravestone? Help.

• Options
    Really?  If this is real, you've neglected to engrave or purchase his headstone for a year... why bother.
  • Options
    I didn't even see the ticker until now.  LOLZ
  • Options
    Were there banninations after the hullabaloo last night?Crap, what did I miss?
  • Options
    Wait what La (de)!?!  You have a baby ticker for being a virgin???
  • Options
    You have a baby ticker for being a virgin???It was the only one I could find.
  • Options
    There is just too much oogie shiit going on here lately. Babies acting like their dads, women married to their brothers... wtf.
  • Options
    HAHAHAHA... I am actually amused now :) But I still don't think that the person who sent this into Dear Abby was real.
    image"
  • Options
    I believe it is actually a "Personal Victory" ticker. For some people, going to the Bacon Volcano is a personal victory. For others, it's seeing a disco stick. Don't judge!!! You don't know her!!!!
    Are you serious???
  • Options
    Wait what La (de)!?! You have a baby ticker for being a virgin??? DON'T JUDGE HER!!!!!!!!!!!  She came here for some advice and all you can focus on is her ticker??  She is in a time of need.  She just lost her husband/brother!  Have a heart!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    I got it! The gravestone should read "Well ain't that some sh!t".
  • Options
    I was unaware that virgin Christian women used the word "peen" in their everyday vocabulary.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    La Le, you painted strumpet, how could you only find a BABY ticker? I am so disappointed in you right now.
    Are you serious???
  • Options
    Thank you for your support.  It's ok.  I'm sure they're not virgin brides / or were virgin brides so they can't understand.   Y'all know that I'm better than that.  
  • Options
    "I was unaware that virgin Christian women used the word "peen" in their everyday vocabulary."Obviously you did not read the bible, because it says pretty clearly that Jesus not only approves of pre-marital anal sex, but the use of the word 'peen'.
    Are you serious???
  • Options
    It's like I've just stepped into bizarro world. Somebody hold me. I'm scared.
  • Options
    DON'T JUDGE HER!!!!!!!!!!! She came here for some advice and all you can focus on is her ticker?? She is in a time of need. She just lost her husband/brother! Have a heart!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're right, she did ask a question and I didn't answer.  La you should put 'Loved by his sister-wife' on the gravestone.
  • Options
    "we kept it in the family" THIS!
  • Options
    YOUR??? virgin brides? You have some virgin brides? I am confused. You are not a virgin unless you didnt have sex with your brosband so why would you honor people you dont know who are not having sex for reasons you do not know?also this has to be MUD. HAS TO BE
  • Options
    Obviously you did not read the bible, because it says pretty clearly that Jesus not only approves of pre-marital anal sex, but the use of the word 'peen'.I'd say that's a pretty fair assesment, considering that I'm pagan and all.  Learn something new every day. Huh.
  • Options
    Jesus not only approves of pre-marital anal sexI have never read the bible before, but really???    
  • Options
    *assessment*
  • Options
    This thread makes me want to punch myself in the face.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    With respect to the peen, that ticker is in honor of all my virgin brides, who I have the utmost respect for. They're putting the Lord before their selfish physical needs and deserve respect for setting the example to our younger Christian women and non-Christian women, alike. Really are women that should be admired.Bahahahaha. No disrespect to those of you who are waiting but that is just funny. And anyone who knows anything knows that the chances of a count down till the O comes. Is fooling themself if they think it's going to happen on the first time. LOL
  • Options
    Have you ever seen the web site called "fisting for christ"?
  • Options
    also this has to be MUD. HAS TO BEDing ding ding!  OP is a regular on the TIP board (I'm pretty sure that's the board she typically frequents).
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    fisting for christ"? Laughing so hard I choked. That is great.
  • Options
    Here's one abot anal sex and god's will: http://www.sexinchrist.com/index.htmlIn fact, many Biblical passages allude to the act of anal sex between men and women. Lamentations 2:10 describes how “The virgins of Jerusalem have bowed their heads to the ground,” indicating how a virginal maidens should position themselves to receive anal sex. Another suggestive scripture tells of a woman’s pride in her “valley” (referring to her buttocks and the cleft between them) and entices her lover to ejaculate against her backside: "How boastful you are about the valleys! O backsliding daughter who trusts in her treasures, {saying,} ' Who will come against me?' (Jeremiah 49:4) And in the Song of Songs, the lover urges his mate to allow him to enter her from behind: “Draw me after you, let us make haste.” (Song of Solomon, 1:4)
  • Options
    Jesus not only approves of pre-marital anal sexI have never read the bible before, but really???Yes Beach - it's obviously true.  Unless it's pre-marital anal sex between 2 men.  Then you're banished to the farthest reaching realm of Hades.
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who reads Dear Abby.  But does anyone else want to know what the woman did?
  • Options
    It's like I've just stepped into bizarro world. Somebody hold me. I'm scared.Agreed.
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards