Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Is it just me

or were there an inordinate amount of whackjobs around today? My brain hurts from trying to keep up. What's everyone doing tonight?

Re: Is it just me

• Options
    Yes - where did all those people come from?  Geez.Spin class at 6, then home to snuggle with DH because it's cold and snowing.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    cew, I love trivia! My lame work schedule won't let me do it on a regular basis, though. boo.and yes, there was a lot of crazy around today. I've floated in and out since I've been home bored all day, but I just mostly decided to stay away. I'm allergic to crazy.
  • Options
    We need to start an online trivia club. It could be our first step to world domination. LesPaul - snowing already? Kinda jealous.
  • Options
    Holy busy day around here apparently.  I missed everything because of work :-(  I had the lala/E thread up when I left this morning, and lost it when the laptop froze up and had to restart.  This'll be a busy night of catchup.
  • Options
    Chicken and dumplings are my dad's favorite food. Too bad he does all the cooking in his house and never makes it for himself. I have a kickball game tonight. Against our arch rivals! or at least as arch as rivals can be in an adult extracurricular kickball league where a key element is going to the bar afterward.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Yep, cew- our first snow of the season.  Not much in town, but there's a nice accumulation in the foothills.  It will probably melt over the weekend, though. 
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards