Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

survey

1. beer or hard liquor 2. salt or sugar 3. dogs or cats 4. tall and lean or stocky and muscular (your choice ina fella) 5. camping in the woods or a swanky resort 6. burger and fries or steak and potatos. 7. movie or a play

Re: survey

• Options
    1. hard liquor2. sugar3. dogs4. stocky/muscular5. camping6. burger7. movie
  • Options
    1. Beer. 2. SALT! 3. Cats. 4. Tall/lean. 5. Do I have to pay for the swanky resort? 6. Steak. 7. Movie.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    1. hard liquor2. salt3. cats4. stocky/muscular5. camping6. steak and potatoes  7. play
  • Options
    1. beer or hard liquor - neither2. salt or sugar - both together3. dogs or cats - dogs4. tall and lean or stocky and muscular - stocky5. camping in the woods or a swanky resort  - resort6. burger and fries or steak and potatos. - both together7. movie or a play - movie
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    1.  Neither.  Not a fan of the booze.  Except for Sailor Jerry rum.  OMG it is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. 2.  Salt. 3.  Kittehs! 4.  Hmm.  I don't really have a body type preference. 5.  Swanky resort.  Black women's hair doesn't do well with camping. 6.  Steak and potatoes.7.  Movie.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    1. beer or hard liquor 2. salt or sugar 3. dogs or cats 4. tall and lean or stocky and muscular (your choice ina fella) 5. camping in the woods or a swanky resort 6. burger and fries or steak and potatos. 7. movie or a play
  • Options
    BeerSugarBothSoft and cuddlySwanky resortBurger/FriesPlay
  • Options
    1. liquor (goes farther) 2. salt 3. dogs 4. tal and lean 5. resort 6. steak and potatoes 7. movie
  • Options
    1. beer2. sugar.... but PMS time I have major salt cravings3. dogs4. umm... I like tall and muscular5. swanky resort6. steak and potatos7. movie    

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    1. hard liquor 2. salt 3. i love them both but i own cats 4. stocky and muscular with wiiiiiide shoulders (and the word fella cracks me up) 5. both 6. burger and fries 7. both
  • Options
    1. hard liquor over beer... but wine over boh2. sugar3. dogs, even though I have 2 cats4 tall and lean5. that's tough and depends on my mood... right now with the work going on in my house and sick of cleaning after the workers daily, a swanky resort6. steak and potatos7. movie
  • Options
    1. Beer2. Salt! (Even when I'm not referring to a cool chick)3. Dogs. Specifically, cute puppies.4. Ideally, tall and muscular. What I've chosen, stocky and (formerly) muscular.5. I'm an indoor girl6. Burger and fries. 7. Play
  • Options
    1.  Hard liquor for sure.2.  Salt.3.  Cats.4.  Of the two choices, I pick tall and lean just for the tallness, but I really like 'em tall and soft.  5.  Camping.6.  Burger and fries.7.  Movie.
  • Options
    1. beer or hard liquor Beer2. salt or sugar Sugar3. dogs or cats Dogs4. tall and lean or stocky and muscular (your choice ina fella) All of the above5. camping in the woods or a swanky resort Camping!6. burger and fries or steak and potatos. Steak7. movie or a playMovie
  • Options
    1. neither: wine 2. sugar 3. cats 4. tall and lean or stocky and muscular (your choice ina fella) -- neither, short and lean is my choice 5. swanky resort 6. burger and fries or steak and potatos -- depends on my mood 7. movie or a play -- depends on my mood
  • Options
    1. water 2. salt 3. both 4. tall and lean with mucsles. 5. mood dependant. 6. steak 7. play
  • Options
    1. beer or hard liquor Beer2. salt or sugar salt3. dogs or cats both, leaning more towards dogs4. tall and lean or stocky and muscular (your choice ina fella) medium--not too lean, not too muscular, just enough softness5. camping in the woods or a swanky resort bring on the mai tais6. burger and fries or steak and potatos. burger most of the time, but love a good steak7. movie or a play  movie
  • Options
    1. Straight - Beer ; Mixed - Liquor2. Sugar3. Dogs4. Stocky5. Camping6. Steak7. MovieI think.. I'm a guy, geez. lol
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    1) Beer 2) Salt 3) cats 4) Neither?  Both?  Metro? 5) camping 6) both please.  Now. 7) Movie.  Unless it's Phantom of the Opera.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. beer or hard liquor Liquor2. salt or sugar depends on time of month3. dogs or cats dogs, even though i love my cat4. tall and lean or stocky and muscular (your choice ina fella) stocky5. camping in the woods or a swanky resort i genuinely enjoy both6. burger and fries or steak and potatos. steak and potatoes7. movie or a play movie please. I'm not much for plays.
  • Options
    1. hard liquor 2. sugar 3. cats 4. tall and lean or 5. camping in the woods 6. Depends on my mood, but in general, steak and potatos. 7. a play
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    1. Beer (Bud light lime, mmmm)2. Both, but have been laying off both3. Dogs4. Tall and lean5. Camping6. Steak and potatoes7. Movie
  • Options
    1. Beer2. Sugar3. Cats4. lean and slightly muscular5. depends on my mood. Swanky this week6. steak and potato7. movie
  • Options
    1. beer or hard liquor 2. salt or sugar-depends 3. dogs or cats-both4. tall and lean or stocky and muscular (your choice ina fella) 5. camping in the woods or a swanky resort-both 6. burger and fries or steak and potatos. -both7. movie or a play
  • Options
    1.  Hard liquor2.  Both.  Salt if you make me choose.  (hi Salt!)3.  Cats.4.  tall.5.  depends on the trip.  I like both but I'm getting to the point were I prefer the swanky resort.  I now must hate myself.6.  burger and fries.  I've never really liked steak and used to hate burgers too.  7.  play.  I like live entertainment.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    1. beer or hard liquor: it's funny, because back in the day I wouldn't touch beer and would only drink liquor, but now that's completely reversed... beer is all I drink2. salt or sugar: here, salt :) food related, sugar3. dogs or cats: both, but cats4. tall and lean or stocky and muscular (your choice ina fella): the meatier the better5. camping in the woods or a swanky resort: swanky resort6. burger and fries or steak and potatos: steak and potatoes7. movie or a play: movie
  • Options
    1. Beer2. Salt783. Dogggehs4. First one5. Swanky resort6. Lobster & crab7. Movie
  • Options
    1. beer or hard liquor Beer2. salt or sugar Sugar3. dogs or cats Cats4. tall and lean or stocky and muscular (your choice ina fella) Tall and Lean5. camping in the woods or a swanky resort  Given the options, swanky resort.6. burger and fries or steak and potatos. Burger and fries7. movie or a play Movie
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2013 Books Read 11/52
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. beer or hard liquor Beer 2. salt or sugar Salt 3. dogs or cats Cats 4. tall and lean or stocky and muscular (your choice ina fella) Tall & Lean 5. camping in the woods or a swanky resort Swanky Resort 6. burger and fries or steak and potatos. Burger Fries 7. movie or a play Movies!
  • Options
    1. hard liquor2. sugar3. cats4. neither I like tall and muscular5. swanky resort6. steak and potatoes7. play, but i love movies to
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards