Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Planning shower?

My bridal party wants ideas about what to do at the bridal shower. I really don't feel one way or the other about games, I just want activities that will be fun or good conversation starters. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Planning shower?

• Options
    Booze is the greatest conversation starter, ever.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Am I the only one who has family and friends who do not need coverstation starters? I'm serious, my social group is so social you have beg them to STFU if you have an announcement.   Even if they do not know each other yet.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I'm just so happy that you aren't planning your own shower. And I second booze.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We didn't have any games or booze at my shower. We just sat around and talked over the amazing food until present time. Which, most of my crowd knew each other, so we didn't need much to start conversations.
  • Options
    Guitar hero tournament.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards