Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

So...

What's going on?  In my world:It's almost Friday!The Office is on!DH got me Quiznos for dinner. 
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: So...

• Options
    YAY! FI took me out to dinner and it was somuchfun. And now we are watching a scary movie so I'm knotting at the same time in order to take the edge off.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    By the way I don't know if you saw my congrats before, gorgeous! YAY SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
  • Options
    Hi salt!  What did you have for dinner?  And what movie are you watching?  Details, please.

• Options
    knotting,ebaying, trying to clean and decide if I should eat dinner or not
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    Yay! I'm getting ready to put the little guy to bed. Excited that it's almost the weekend.
  • Options
    Watching tv - unimpressed thinking about dinner - uninspired P&E is getting invaded in the "goldie" thread - mildly interested
  • Options
    I'm watching Survivor (FI's show) I have no idea what's been going on on the knot I can't wait for work to be over tomorrow I love Quiznos
  • Options
    Thanks!!  We have to wait until Oct. 20 for our first appt, so I'm just hoping that the little blastocyst is growing well!

• Options
    I'm putting off cooking dinner because I figure if I wait long enough and let Buddy get absorbed in his video games, he'll forget about eating until it's late and then I can be like "hm, it's a little late for a full meal, don't you think? Why don't you make PB&J?" because instead of just saying "Hey, I don't feel like cooking," I need to come up with these elaborate plots because I still feel guilty that I'm home all day while he works out of the house.Also, I'm great! How are you!
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    I just ate a cake ball.I got another interview that I'm really excited about!  In a totally unfamiliar field, but what the heck.We are also watching the Office.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Cew - are you supposed to be family bonding right now? Is it that time of night?
  • Options
    jen - it's late for dinner!  Eat something, girl!username - I saw and vaguely read what it was about this morning, but didn't really care.

• Options
    I'm here. Happy to be done with a week of class, planning on starting it all again tomorrow, looking forward to heading back to my parents' town tomorrow night and then running my first 5k on Saturday.Saw 500 Days of Summer tonight for the second time and loved it just as much this time around. The bad thing, though, is that anything that involves wistful romance REALLY makes me miss FI, so maybe that wasn't the best choice.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I had crab soup, a French dip and a baked potato. Ah-ma-zing. And now we are watching The Eye. Which wouldn't be scary, but I have an issue with eyes.
  • Options
    Cew - are you supposed to be family bonding right now? Is it that time of night?Damn it. I'm so busted. Yes, it is family bonding time, but Ben decided that he wanted Family Fun night to consist of Mario Kart races with FI. I had no choice but to knot.
  • Options
    Sarah, good luck on your 5K!  But I confess, 500 Days of Summer made me want to alternately vomit and throw things at the screen.  I hated that movie so much.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Pizza was just delivered.Since I got sick DH and I have been watching the office in order, episode by episode.  I've only seen one current one - so it's been really fun to see every detail of the show in order.We're currently on season 4... and we're going to watch a couple more episodes tonight.  I'm really getting hooked.  We've watched a few episodes every night for the last week.  It's odd how it's become out "together time".  Who knew we'd bond so much over the office??off i go to eat and giggle.
  • Options
    I am pretty sure I am having the worst day/week I've had in awhile. I am probably way too on edge to be knotting, but it is saving FI from having to deal with me.
  • Options
    Brie: I can understand that reaction. Zooey Deschanel's character treats Joseph Gordon-Levitt pretty horribly, and they are both very immature. Also, the level of hipster smugness is quite high. And it's not a happy story by any stretch of the imagination. But I tend to be a fan of the tortured, especially because I've been in situations like that, so it held a lot of truth for me. I also think Joseph Gordon-Levitt has an amazingly expressive face. But I respect your opinion.Thanks for the luck on the 5k :)
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I wasn't talking about this morning's post.  I was talking about the 3 pager just a few topics down.
  • Options
    I know.haha..with my small stomach now sometimes I forget to eat:)
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    Just finished having low-sodium ramen for dinner.After Knotting, I'm going to log into WoW to do the Brewfest daily and redeem my Blizzcon vanity pet (Yay FI for talking me into ordering Blizzcon on pay-per-view last month!).Finish washing towels.Start researching DIY pocketfold invite materials.
  • Options
    It IS Friday for me.I'm waiting for my guildies to get onlineI'm starving.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    Watching Grey's.  Had lasagna for dinner.  Thinking of whether I will set the alarm and get up to work out in the AM or not.  Friday ROCKS!
  • Options
    Hi julez!  Side note - my friend is the stand in for the host of Survivor (I forget his name).  He goes in and gets everyone all prepped and then the host does his job.TJ - I'm no help, that sounds like a great plan to me.  Then again, I'd just make pb&j and let him fend for himself, lol.brie - send me some cake balls, kthanksbai.  And yay for an interview!!sarah - congrats on the 5k!  Everyone is getting so healthy on here.  Go you!salt - yum!shan - DH and I spent the beginning of our relationship watching The Office, so I highly recommend it!  And yum for pizza!

• Options
    I'm cruising trashy.com for slutty underthings and trying to talk myself into finishing the last of the invitations since the extra batch of envelopes finally arrived and I really need to get those done. I'm also trying to talk myself into doing some work since I frittered away the whole day doing wedding stuff.
    ========= Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    user - but it seems like something this morning started it?  Some link to a post over there?

• Options
    Hey lovlies, how do I put a bio link in my signature?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    It's Friday, it's almost lunch time! I'm hungy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards