Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

WTF.

Why is it everytime I'm offline I miss the best threads.  Are we hugs and rainbows with the SoFL girls now?  I can't keep up with anything anymore.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

Re: WTF.

• Options
    Can I sit beside you on the WTF bench? Thanks.
  • Options
    I missed everything with them, too, so I can't help you there.  How are things with Noodle?
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    I think we had a dance off and both sides lost.
  • Options
    I read the whole thing and it seemed like more of the same old same old. I did not see puppies and rainbows. Some people said their sig pics were cute but that was about it.
  • Options
    I missed everything yesterday.  Crap.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm so sad no one broke out the "Your Momma" jokes.
  • Options
    I made nice with one of them in the hopes it would make her go away. It worked. I tried to make nice with another one and she flipped out on me for not calling her by her correct screenname. So yeah that biitch be crazy.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I wanna see Fischy's bio. Screw you work-internet-police-people! Gkb, I don't know how Noodle is doing. Things are still not good and when I told him we could meet for dinner to talk last night, he blew me off to go to his cousin's house. So whatever.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    If only we could turn it into a water balloon fight... that would decrease the lame factor a lot.
  • Options
    Gkb, I don't know how Noodle is doing. Things are still not good and when I told him we could meet for dinner to talk last night, he blew me off to go to his cousin's house. So whatever.I meant how are things between you.  I'm sorry to hear that he's not taking this seriously enough to sit down and talk with you.  I hope you two are able to come to a resolution soon.  Please keep us updated.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    Or if we had swords. Swords always make things less lame.
  • Options
    Jeebus Nugget I'm sorry. I'm redirecting my water balloon aggression to Noodle- he deserves it more.
  • Options
    Wow.  What a bunch of sheep.  It's like it took the combined brainpower of the entire SoFl board and they couldn't even figure out that by IGNORING the situation it would go away.  They needed their mod to tell them - and they're all like, "You're so great."  Yeah.  Who would have thought of that?
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nuggs - you know that's just Noodle retaliating for you leaving, right?  Sorry to say you're in the middle of a pissing contest right now. 
  • Options
    I'm sorry Nuggs. That sucks. My first husband was a bit like that. When we would fight, he would just go off somewhere and never want to talk about it. I felt very alone. I hate that you are going through this.
  • Options
     I know Tide, which makes it worse.  Because I'm always the one to apologize and open up the lines of communication, and I just really don't want to do it this time.  The only thing I'm thinking is that he hates being by himself and if I'm not home by Saturday afternoon he'd probably call me out of the sheer desire not to be by himself anymore.

• Options
    Go on, Tyra. But really, Noodle is acting like a child right now. I would be just as mad as you. I'm sure your feelings are hurt as well. In this case, I'd send him an e-mail about EVERYTHING so that he knows exactly where you're coming from, and then the ball will be in his court. In the meantime, we're assembling blackup.
  • Options
    Nuggs, my bio is awesome. Also, if he's still being a huge doucher, you should meet me out tomorrow night. Just sayin'...
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In the meantime, we're assembling blackup.I'm in.  My former students used to tell me I was black inside; I think that qualifies.
  • Options
    Ugggg Nuggs...I'm sorry you are still dealing with this horseshiit. :-(
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    FINS UP HOES DOWN! I'm ready to roll in the blackup backup in amphibian form. Let's do this shiit.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I know how you feel about not wanting to be the one to "give in" this time.  Maybe by sticking to your guns he will realize this is a big issue to you? 
  • Options
    "In the meantime, we're assembling blackup." I'm some weird amalgamation of Cape Verdean and Mexican, so I'm at least a 1/4 down for blackup.
    planning bio
    "My favorite color is fluorescent beige."
  • Options
    Maybe by sticking to your guns he will realize this is a big issue to you? Probably not.  He has a hard time admitting he's wrong about anything.  He gets that from his father.  It's extremely annoying sometimes.  He'll just continue to see it as me over-reacting and being immature, and it won't even occur to him to look at it from my point of view because he's right, the end.Although the thought of the look on his mug when faced with of a group of Knottie blackup at his door makes me feel infinately better.

• Options
    I know this was mentioned yesterday, but if you can, you should really try to go to premarital counseling with him.  If he can never admit he's wrong, it's not going to get better when you're married.  I hope you guys get this straightened out soon!  P.S.  Can I be part of the blackup team?  I mean, I'm pretty white, but I'll do what I can!
  • Options
    okay, so last time I was here yesterday, the SoFl thread was three pages and nothing big had happened. I came back today and I feel I missed something. and I DEMAND a recap! thanks.
  • Options
    here's one piece of information you should depart on noodle: you can either always be right, OR you can be in a relationship. but you can't ever have both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards