Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Sunshine! And Puppies! And Rainbows!

I think it's been kind of an ugly week, and I feel like we should all put on long skirts and peasant tops and take off our bras and hold hands and sway together in a field of wild flowers or some crap like that.Instead, I would like to say something nice about three completely random P&E posters.cew - your one liners are effing hilarious.mandy - straight bangs look totally awesome on you.brookelynpaisley - Where have you been? How are you? It's nice to see you!Ok, now someone else can go. Or I will go again. And again. And again. Until you all want to throw up from gagging on rainbows and/or puppies.
On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
BabyFruit Ticker
Blog

Re: Sunshine! And Puppies! And Rainbows!

• Options
    [img]http://content2.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz71/351210/351210_res1_CheerBear.jpg[/img] I think this is kind of cute actually. Vogt - You have the prettiest wedding hair and can rock a tiara like no one else can. Bec - You make me laugh so hard that one time I started choking. True story. Nugget - You are awesome and hilarious and completely undeserving of any crap that you are getting right now.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    TJ -- I find you hilarious. For real. Nebb --  I just enjoy you generally. You seem like a good person.Georgia -- I see you finding your inner biitchyness a little bit, and I like this.  
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Good morning TJ! I've been busy. And tired. I haven't slept well - I think I'm having lots of wedding dreams because I wake up at random times, though I don't remember them. But other than that, I'm great! Thanks for asking.Who shall I call out?Salt - dahling, how are you today? Are you enjoying your purple Friday?Lauralaur (I think) - what did you decide to do about that cool alphabet photography gift?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    Oh, and Shanwalk, I hope you are feeling better.  
  • Options
    I'd also like to put in a plug for Bec because she brings me big belly laughs. BIG.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Mrs. Swift-I think your dog is adorable and that you're pretty and you shouldn't get down on yourself about your weight.P2 often comes up with entertaining things to post about-I really enjoyed body bag thread last week and the health insurance thread.  I feel weird about saying that.Vogt-I've said it before and I'll say it again-your wedding is going to be awesome.  I can't wait to see the pictures.
  • Options
    TJ - is killing me with the funnies this week :) Fischy - is just plain awesome. With fries and vinegar. Yep.
  • Options
    Brooke - I am great and I will take this cheesy thread opportunity to tell you that you are one of my very favorite people here and I can't wait to see how your wedding turns out.
  • Options
    Can Mary of Peter, Paul and Mary smile down on us from a glowing cloud and sing us some songs? Still sad she died :( That completes the picture in my mind.GG- Happy Birthday! I know some of us said it on fb, but I don't think it was AWed on here too :)Jfgrad - I like your siggy pic. I love all wedding sig pics but there is something really emotionally beautiful about that particular pic.Tide- especially with the SoFL thing, but always, I really admire how articulate you are.
  • Options
    I would also like to throw out some major love for Nebb, Georgia, TJ, Moosie and Fishy. You guys are all wonderful people.
  • Options
    Why thank you! I can't wait to see how it turns out, either :P You're one of my favorites, too, also.
  • Options
    TJ- you are hilarious. Your random sunshine and puppies mockery in last night's SoFl post by whitson made me laugh out loud (like really, not as in lulz).Sascha- you're absolutely gorgeous. I know you hear it all the time, but it's true.Tide- the advice you give is great. Even reading other peope's problems and hearing your advice always makes me think.
  • Options
    TJ - no kidding. I thought about doing something like this morning. Thanks for the compliment. Here are mine: J&K - I think you are hilarious. You are always very articulate and I just "get" you. LVB - I just think it's so effing cool that you know someone on Jeopardy. I also think you give great advice. TJ - I just find you fascinating in every single way. The way you write makes me jealous. I also didn't realize how cute you were until you posted the face pic. Scoetto - I love your Corpse Bride stuff. Everytime I look at it, it makes me happy.
  • Options
    Let's see...Fischy - you make the state of MN that much more AWESUM!Bec - your posts make me pee my pants a little bit everytime I read them.  So expect a laundry bill soon. Ktnx.Alix/Salt - you guys are ridonkulously pretty and if you weren't so goddamn cool I'd probably be drinking the Haterade on you.Plusalso, TJ - I LURVE YOUR PURPLE HAIR.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I FRIGGIN LOVE ALL OF YOU. [img]http://www.glorycats.de/kitten/kitten5.jpg[/img] HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GG!
  • Options
    Vogt & vicmo - both of your sig pics make me smile whenever I see them, cause of the pugs! Salt - you look awesome in all your sig pics, even when youre making funny faces you look great. Fische - your new bio chronicalling your evolution of sig pictures is great, I had a good laugh this morning Sorry all of mine were about sig pics, I feel kinda lame for that.
  • Options
    Ditto on Tide being articulate. It's a beautiful thing, especially on a message board :)aschal- so glad you're back and married.. Missed you! Preliminary description sound spectacular, despite stupid tummy troubles.fische- I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoy your wedding. It seems like one of those truly fun, good-time weddings. Well done.
  • Options
    Vogt - Everytime you post, I secretly wish that I lived closer to you.  In my head, you and I are bestest friends. Cew - You seem really down to earth and I like that.  Over the last couple weeks, you've become one of my favorite posters.P2 - I am really, really happy that your kitty has grown on you.  And that you are having her fixed after this litter.Fishy - I said this already once today, but your siggy pic evolution is awesome.  I wanna be a part of it someday. 
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and I'd like to add Sascha to the "ridonkulously pretty Haterade" portion. Oh yeah yeah, and I'd also like to say that I *heart* the subtle snarkiness that cew seems to be wafting off lately.  Dance off. HA! Oh yeah yeah yeah, all you guys are rocktastic!

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I would send you all delicious cookies if I could. [IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/105um2h.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    Tide - If we don't hang out soon, I might cry. You are another of my very favorite people here.
  • Options
    This is such a warm and fuzzy feeling thread, I love it. more: cacoffer - you come across as such a nice person in your posts J&K - you seem like the type of person who woul djust be great to know IRL, funny and nice! Brie - I love when you talk about your weight loss and the things youve acheived, it helped inspire me to try to do the same.
  • Options
    Hmmm, I'm on and off so I don't know everyone too well, but...wadingmoose - I always get a kick out of some of your sarcasm. My office mates think I'm an idiot for randomly laughing.Tide - your seem very intelligent and articulate   ringpop - I love your siggy pic, you're really gorgeous
  • Options
    Stupid PIP non-skilled me! [IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/105um2h.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    you seem*
  • Options
    Nebb-speaking of sig pics-I'm going to start watching Mad Men because of you.  And I'm going to call the show Don Draper because I always call shows by their main character.  But I'll have to rent it because I'm poor and I don't have cable.
  • Options
    Wading, P2, and Mandy - you guys are awesum.  Even if you are Canadian.

• Options
    fische - the new bio cracked me up this morning, and I got to see some of those I must have somehow missed, so that was fun!bec - you make me laugh out loud in my cubicle some days.  Thanks for making my co-workers think I'm either nuts, or a slacker.I like where P&E is at these days.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also way sad that I don't live nearer to Brie. I bet we would have funtimes hanging out. And I really want to visit everyone in Canada.
  • Options
    Seriously, how fun would it be if we could all meet up at Chili's and share an Awesome Blossom?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards