Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Sunshine! And Puppies! And Rainbows!

Re: Sunshine! And Puppies! And Rainbows!

• Options
    I think Anna.Oskar is one of the coolest chicks around. I also loved Vogt's hair, and if you don't mind... I added the pics to my bio as inspiration.  I'll take them out if you want me to though.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • Options
    Tide- I love how eloquent you are.Lala- Your posts often have me rolling.  I like your sense of humor.Fischey- I like how you also keep me laughing all day.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Tide - You have gorgeous eyes, I loves them so much!Fische - Love the new bio!!Tlv and LP - I'm so glad you both got houses!Sascha - You have the most off the wall can't-possibly-be true stories, always make me laugh!
  • Options
    vicmo - go on ninjavideo.net (dont forget to load the helper), they have all the seasons of mad men for free. They have pretty much everything on tv right now on that site.
  • Options
    [lurker interruption] I think you are all witty and hilarious! I just discovered P&E this week...(bored at work, and tired of reading the same 4 knot boards that i frequent) I have spent the week reading about all the drama, that I know nothing about and it was interesting.  :)  and, I am an earthgirl on the inside- so I am totally down with the long skirts, peasant tops and lets add some comfy sandals too. :)  [back to the regulars] 
  • Options
    Tide- I think has the most gorgeous siggy pic here.
  • Options
    TJ - You missed the unicorns.  I DEMAND unicorns...  but not the ones with beards.  Those are just wierd.  Unicorns are not supposed to be so masculine.  Oh, yeah - and you've got awesome bewbs.  Just thought you should know Salt - I didn't call you out specifically because you know I *heart* you.  Anymore love and it would be gag worthy.  Anna - You always have the most perfect pictures, and I smile everytime you post.  Your snarkiness is also becoming more apparent, and I like.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wait. I have more:Bec - If we were men, I'd have a man crush on you. I have a calendar on my wall that I use to mark the days off until we get to meet. It's a diick calendar. Tide - I am always shocked by your wisdom. I don't know how one head holds that much useful advice. Salt - you make me laugh.Fishy - you are cute beyond words.
  • Options
    Awesome.  That's exactly what I'll do.  
  • Options
    Vogt - Everytime you post, I secretly wish that I lived closer to you. In my head, you and I are bestest friends.Tide-I completely agree with this.  I'm counting that as one of mine.Brie-Your hard work in your weightloss and getting more healthy is amazing.  I love reading your blog.Tide-I never disliked you on here, but as I've spent more and more time here, you've become one of the people who's posts I look forward to reading.  You are so insightful and well composed.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    TIDE! OH MY GOD!I have seriously been waiting for someone to comment on my rack! Because you're right! It's spectacular! Thank you!(Am serious!)
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    P2 - I am really, really happy that your kitty has grown on you. And that you are having her fixed after this litter.Uh oh. Maybe I shouldn't tell you that I haven't seen her since Monday? I made her a bitchin' birthing box and everything!! Maybe she went off to have her kittens. Not seeing her for a few days isn't that uncommon though, and she's (or something else) has been nibbling at her food.
  • Options
    Fishe: I really like your laid back vibe.Dani: I think your a very reasonable modVerona: Your siggy pic reminds me of the classic beauties of old Hollywood
  • Options
    I've got more and more!Verona - The way you answer so patiently and put up with all the eyerolling when someone pages you is awesome.julezlee - I just want to pinch your cheeks and play Settlers with you and your FI. Angie - You sig always makes me feel like it should be captioned "Cute wedding, low budget, eff you" and it makes me laugh.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    kiki - I like your sig pic. It makes me happy.TJ - obviously, I like your wit and honesty. Hence the quote. I'm taking bribes for the third one...
  • Options
    Sarahsmile - *rightwing fistbump*Right back atcha, tj!!!
  • Options
    Even though I haven't been around much lately...bec, salt, tj, nuggs - you constantly crack me up.  I am not nearly as funny as you guys, but I aspire to be!brie - i love your bluntnessdani - i love how nice you are all.the.time.  And I laugh when you take off your mod hat for a few minutes.  It's like seeing your teachers in the grocery store.There are tons more, but that's all for now. 
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    One more:Lala - I love the way you think.
  • Options
    This thread sucks.
  • Options
    J&K= awesomeness. A favoriteVally= You make me laugh and I love that you love sharksSarahsmiles-You and I, eye to eyeSasch-beautiful AND sweet all rolled into oneSassy- glad to see you back, stay! MWhit- Southern girls, represent! I love the cupcake pictures.
  • Options
    Awwww, look at all the love in here. *BARF* Just kidding! I love this thread. It's a good idea after this week. So first off: TJ. I like you. Like, stalk you like you. I wish we lived closer so I could hang out with you and just listen as you talk to yourself, and so you'd have someone other than your FI's ex to see every day. Oh! And we could go out driving for practice. Cew. I do live close enough to you, and I want to meet and shoot out one liners together in some snooty place so people will scoff at us. You seriously rock. Nugget. You are awesome, and I actually woke up in the middle of the night last night worrying about you and Noodle. I hope you get all this resolved. Mad love to you, and lily white blackup if you ever need it.
  • Options
    Oooh, I wanna poop rainbows, too. P2 and SaltyPeanut - you both are so ridiculously pretty.  I miss your so-called "split ends" picture of you P2 - it was really nice. Nugget - the sayings you use crack me the fuuck up sometimes.  I'm always waiting for real life situations that I can use them in. Fische - When I saw that you had a bio, I got all excited that you put wedding pictures up, but then I saw the awesomeness that is your Barcardi travels which is even better - execellent work. Bec and Salt - I envy your design and photoshop skills in a real bad way.  You're both so creative.  Bec, I love your invites.  
  • Options
    I feel like we should all put on long skirts and peasant tops and take off our bras and hold hands and sway together in a field of wild flowers or some crap like that.sounds like a typical saturday.
  • Options
    Aww, thanks Nebb and Cew!  I have mad love for you guys as well!  I'm going to try to hit some folks that haven't gotten much love yet.  The rest of you KNOW I love you :)Pirata--you crack me up, and you always have a really positive attitude.  I think that's a fabulous attribute to have.  And you're pretty hot!Vally--How can I not love someone that's not so discreetly stalking me from across the country?  I think you're hilarious and you give good advice when it's needed.  I appreciate the job interview tips you gave me.Mocha--I think you rock.  Thanks for the cover letter advice--I got my first interview after sending out a cover letter using the advice you gave me.  Your job interview advice was also incredibly helpful.  And you're always reasonable and calm, even when someone is bringing the crazy, but you still manage to crack me up!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Ricks - to this day, I picture you to look like Anna Paquin which makes you very, very beautiful in my head (which I'm sure you are IRL, too).  Brie and Capri - your weight loss stories are very inspiring.  I visit your blog quite often Brie.  Congrats to both of you for the work you've done.
  • Options
    Ricks- I fruit-shaped-heart you. ♥
  • Options
    no sarcasm here, but doesn't this feel nice? From what I read, I know that many of you think we're sucking on rainbows in SFL, but maybe a little rainbow suck here and there does a body good??
  • Options
    Aww Ricks, I think you're awesome and one of my faves too!Vally, you got lots of love, still think it sucks? ;)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    It took me a minute to post because I got all choked up from the love that I had to go have a mini cry in the bathroom. futuremrsdawes, I've been noticing your one-liners and I appreciate them. Rach&Rich, you seem very sweet and cute. LaurenBeth, thanks for the WL shout out, I appreciated it. As for my regular faves, I love you all as well!! If I could list everyone I would, but then I'd make it a two-pager all by my lonesome.
  • Options
    This is so cute! I love reading these!
    photobucket-29369-1334754217385 2012-12-30_13-03-57_810_zps6f98a3be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards