Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Sunshine! And Puppies! And Rainbows!

Re: Sunshine! And Puppies! And Rainbows!

• Options
    J&K - there is still far too much sunshine and rainbows, but I have mad love for you.
  • Options
    Aww I love you all, naming names is too hard!
  • Options
    Ugh, did someone really have to come ruin this?  Seriously?

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    lovethebeach, you just made me cry. That's the best compliment ever. Really. Thank you. Lala. Every time I see you post I think, "Yep, this will be good." And it is. Vogt. If we were neighbors, you'd never get me to leave. Even when the cows are close. Valley. When you pick on me, I feel fuzzy special and I love it in a "she likes me! She really likes me!" kind of way.
  • Options
    Oh, and fischy, I'll try not to harness the biitch in so much sometimes! She is fun to let loose every now and again when necessary.
  • Options
    Oh How could I forget Kati!- Smart and cute as a button 
  • Options
    Okay, fine I'll play. Mandypapsmear, Fishy, Bec & Salt were all reasons that I wanted to start posting on P&E. ::gags::
  • Options
    And I laugh when you take off your mod hat for a few minutes. It's like seeing your teachers in the grocery store.This times a million.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    jade - I love all your great dane pictures and wish you would have a daily, or hourly rotation of them. I want a Great Dane sooo badly.SaltyPeanut - Ever since you made the confession, I randomly laugh/snort thinking about arm flailing and "JAMMY JAM!"
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    I thought you guys were going to stop stalking our boards, Vickie? Go away. J&K - I wish I could really stalk your wedding. Sucrets - I love your face. I hope I get to see you in December. Cew - I never had so much fun with Anchorman quotes in my life. Ricks - You are just an all around sweetheart and so adorable. SarahSmile - You are my favorite Foxy biitch evah.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and I'm crashing each and every one of your weddings.  Just an FYI.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    [i]Bec--I agree with lovethebeach. You seem like you're a beyond amazing mother. Your kids are so lucky to have you.[/i] THIS. X10000000000000.
  • Options
    PS, Vicki, no one ever said we didn't have love for each other.  I think it's safe to say most of love each other.  We like to reserve our hate for the out-groups.

• Options
    Lovebeach- Your badge is my favorite. I just noticed you, post more! Salt- funniest poster, EVER.Vogt- All around sweetheart
  • Options
    Nugget - Mine's in Scranton. You can do The Office tour at the same time.One stone, two birds. Glad to help.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Bec--I agree with lovethebeach. You seem like you're a beyond amazing mother. Your kids are so lucky to have you. No kidding.  If you were my mom, I probably wouldn't be so full of unmitigated, seething rage and scorn for humanity as a whole. 

• Options
    This thread has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Perfect day for it--I'm going to go to my second interview with a smile :)

• Options
    J&K thanks for the shout out! Though I have felt supremely biiitchy this week due to exhaustion and this whole G20 mess here. (FI was trapped in his apt yesterday due to riots! YAY!) OK first shout out to my first TK loves--Salt, Fische & Vogt. J&K because we both have kittehs who love to fetch. TJ because you remind of a college friend who was awesome. We've kind of lost touch, but she's super cool and we had lots of fun times. Several people make me laugh or awwww every day and I can't possibly name everyone. And Sascha & Expat Pumpkin are too beautiful. And cdeshane's pic is so stunning it took my breath away when I saw it yesterday.
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    J&K - do you need my super awesome, never fails, excellent interview question?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Pirata! I can't wait to see your smiling face in person!! <3 I heart the hell out of yew. GOOD LUCK TODAY, J&K!!!!
  • Options
       GL J&K you will nail it. I just know it!
  • Options
    Seriously, the Mom stuff is causing me to bawl, and I have the ugliest Crying Face known to man! Thank you guys so much. You have no idea how hard it's been to not feel like a failure as a mother because I broke up my girls' family. I know it was for the best, but it honestly still bothers me when I think that I could be miserable right now, but my girls would have both parents. I was an excellent faker, and no one would have ever known. I know it's silly to read into internet strangers commenting on my parenting, but it really makes me feel like I might be doing the right thing and they won't hate me when they grow up. Thank you.
  • Options
    Ok, I must admit that when Salt mentioned me, I squealed like a little school girl at a Jonas Brothers concert. 
  • Options
    Oh yeah I forgot about Expat.  I think I blocked her from my mind because her wedding and fiance and face and everything in every picture in her bio was so gorgeous it made me want to break the computer screen out of pure envy.

• Options
    salt--I knooooooow!  3 weeks from tomorrow!! Why is it so far awaaaaaay?!?!
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    Nugget - Don't forget that she's also nice so not only do you hate her for being so perfect, you also feel like a huge diick for hating her because she's so nice.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Cengle, I recognize you :)TJ--yes please!Salt and Ricks, thanks!  I less than 3 you both :-p

• Options
    [i]she is incredibly sweet and nice[/i] You know, I don't think I've ever got that before, but thanks!
  • Options
    J&K - whether you interview with just one person or several people, you will be thought about and/or discussed once you leave. Once you are gone, if they think or say something negative about you, you are no longer there to defend yourself or explain more positives about yourself.So at that awkward interview point where they ask if you have any questions for them, after I ask a couple of things about the position and office culture and other things I need to know, I always say,"Is there anything about my resume or this interview process so far that makes you think that I am not the right person for this position?"It makes them bring up all of their hesitations while I am still there to discuss them.I've used it twice and gotten the job both times, and others have used it quite successfully as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Wow, TJ, that is a really good tip.  If nothing else, it helps you know what to change for the future.  Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards