Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Sunshine! And Puppies! And Rainbows!

1235»

Re: Sunshine! And Puppies! And Rainbows!

• Options
    We missed you too, Expat!! I love your new pic! :-)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Ricksang ;&: Sascha are two of the nicest posters around.  I don't think I've seen them say much I'd consider mean.The traveling Fishy is fantastically hilarious and another truly nice personTiDa - seems really friendly and nice :)Brie - sometimes gets on my nerves, but she's smart, accomplished some huge goals recently and is generally someone I enjoy reading.Salt, Alix, Expat - all beautiful, smart and funny.Mandy - y'all know of my love for her!TJ is bringing the funny more and more.  Hooray!Tree - BEEEEEEEautiful and funny and smart.B - just rocks.Ring and Dani - we've got some awesome mods.P2 is awesome.Andy is hilarious and had a gorgeous weddingsarahsmile is stunningAngie is beautiful and I love her green and navy weddingBec ALWAYS makes me laugh.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    Wading - I love how you always take a stand, even if you are in the minority / only one. I think that a lot of people share your views and you are always the first to state them.
  • Options
    Oh man, I make the best posts ever. At least this time, anyway.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Wading - I love how you always take a stand, even if you are in the minority / only one. I think that a lot of people share your views and you are always the first to state them. this is EXACTLY how i feel about you, moose! even if i disagree with you, i love how you always take a stand for what you believe.
  • Options
    I'm sad that I missed all of this..
  • Options
    Way late to this, but thanks Expat- yours is gorgeous, too! And oh, there are far too many people I adore on here to list (cue memories of recent thread about never holding a grudge and always thinking the best about people).
  • Options
    [i]Rach&Rich, you seem very sweet and cute.[/i] Thanks, Georgia!! At least I got one shout out... :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards