Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

oh hai

Mentioned 2 times in the puppies and rainbows thread? WTF!It's because I have cooties, isn't it?
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: oh hai

• Options
    You STILL have cooties?!I think I mentioned you, I cant remember now. If I didnt, I meant to.
  • Options
    I didn't mention you on purpose because I didn't want people to think we hung out or anything because then they might think I have cooties too.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Nebb, I think they're dead, I haven't been scratching, but I'm having a really hard time getting them out. My mom combed and combed but the fuuckers just hang in there! And my hair is SO thick.
  • Options
    OK OK I LOVE EVERYONE.  Every single stinkin' person that posts here regularly, or semi-regularly, except ktjanesmom.But Whit, I didn't mention you because your sig makes me crave cupcakes, and that's not ok.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I am pretty sure I was only mentioned once.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    FINE TJ. Just sit over there with your purple hair that you changed JUST for the SoFL girls and leave me in my corner of embarassment.J&K, my siggy is working against me, I need to change it.
  • Options
    ::pets mandy's hair:: Hi lovely!
  • Options
    Hai whits.  I was busy and forgot a lot of people in my one post.  <3Tell me why you love teaching.  I have a teaching interview tomorrow morning.  Also, plz explain to me which grades are the best because I think I might have to talk about what I'd like to teach and I'm not sure. 
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I mentioned you right in the very top mandy!mwhitson14 - I naughtily lifted a quote, completely out of context, from the SFL board today and I am SO tempted to put it in my sig. For now, it is sitting in a notepad file taunting me.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    I was only mentioned a couple of times, I think its cause I smell.There was a girl at my highschool who had lice. She would pick them out in class and crush them in her fingers and drop them on the floor. You could be like her!!! :P
  • Options
    I TOTALLY mentioned you!
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    I mentioned you, mandy.  I think I said I always like your sig pics, which is true.  You have good ones.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Dude I was only mentioned once and it was for my house. I did mention you (and mandy) in my redo in the confessions thread though.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I am feeling more and more like butt for starting a thread in which some people were mentioned too few times and some people weren't mentioned at all.I tried to be wide and varied in my praise!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    zomg! brie mentioned me?!?um, whitson, you're not allowed to come anywhere near my hair for the time being...

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I was just thinking about you today tlv, I couldnt recall seeing you posting a lot recently (i might just be daft). I was wondering how the house stuff is going.
  • Options
    TJ, I liked that you called me badcore.  I almost put it in my siggy but then thought it might be narcissistic.New <3 confession:Mandy and TJ are awesome Farmville neighbors who send great presents.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh nebb, I just gagged.LVB, I did see that :)Brie, I absolutely love teaching, despite the cooties and cold I've picked up, because those kids are so sweet and they are at the age where they don't have attitude yet. I love getting to have fun with them and find ways to make learning fun. I love to start discussions with them and get them interested in what we are doing in class.Grades I've liked include 3-5th. I haven't gone any higher than that. Any lower than that means too much hand holding. I don't do well with zipping up the pants and holding a tissue for them to blow in.
  • Options
    Oops sorry mandy!! :D
  • Options
    TJ, I liked that you called me badcore. I almost put it in my siggy but then thought it might be narcissistic.Have you seen MY sig quote?  Embrace the badcore-ness.Whit, I think if you came around a little more often you would have gotten more puppies and rainbows.  Just saying.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Yeah I guess that was pretty gross. She was gross. She ended up getting kicked out of school because she wouldnt take care of her head.
  • Options
    Ugh, I know J&K! Things are so busy right now. I can't wait until graduation!
  • Options
    Brie - Do it. If you can't pimp yourself in your own signature, where can you pimp yourself?I mean, the sig is where you express your individuality and give people an overall idea of "you" as a whole. I mean, that's pretty much exactly the place for "badcore."Personally, I'm thinking of adding this little out of context bit from the SFL board to my sig:"before you lay down..spread your cheeks a little. LOL."
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    whit,  Please don't nit pick so much!
  • Options
    Nebb- Yeah I haven't been on as much as before because I finally started subbing more :)  And everything is going pretty well with the house, all of the inspection crap is worked out and now we're just hoping nothing goes wrong with the loan.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Glad youre working more, but sucks you arent around as much. You have killer poles ill give you that, and they always come at just the right time. When are you supposed to close and get the house? are you doing any decor/renovations?
  • Options
    TJ I'm waiting on the quote to appear. There are SO many gems just waiting to be shared.Really though, the only reason I called out that SoFL poster is because she made a snotty comment to me and I didn't want her to go unnoticed.
  • Options
    J&K don't forget to also dislike ilovemyco.  She seriously brings the suck.  Other than her and ktjanes and several of E's personalities, I also like everyone.
  • Options
    I think the quote is a little too trashy even for this trashy purple haired P&E girl - it will just have to live forever where I posted it a few responses up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    I fear I may suck at polls until next summer. I'm only good at them when I'm so bored I have time to look up good poll topics :) I'm glad you enjoy them though!  We're supposed to close on October 15, but I have a feeling it will be pushed back at least a few days.  All we're going to do at first is paint and get new carpet upstairs (downstairs is hardwood), but we have big plans for our tax credit!
    Married
    Planning
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards