Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

oh hai

2»

Re: oh hai

• Options
    Kati - wtf was up with ilovemyco? I honestly didn't give her a second glance til her big pile of wtf-ery today.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Annnnd...done!Thanks, whits.  I think I would do better with older kids, like junior high or high school.  We'll see. 
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    J&K don't forget to also dislike ilovemyco. She seriously brings the suck. Other than her and ktjanes and several of E's personalities, I also like everyoneDitto the pretty kati.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Brie, I have a feeling I'm going to like middle school too. I haven't had them yet but I will get them in a couple weeks and I'm really looking forward to it. Definite no on the high school. My skin isn't thick enough. The day I saw a cinder block fly across the room was the day I said no to high school.oot, I'm not nit picking!! Waaaahh!
  • Options
    Whit you make me blush.  When do we get to see your pretty face again?  I don't mind the cupcakes as I am not a sweets person, but still! Kati - wtf was up with ilovemyco? I honestly didn't give her a second glance til her big pile of wtf-ery today. No idea, she was a blip on my radar before but that post was so failtastic I will never forgive her.
  • Options
    TJ, that is a pretty trashy out of context quote. I like.Kati :) As soon as I get the pics transferred to my new laptop I'll have a new siggy pic. I have only this emo one:[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/20k1xmf.jpg[/img]It's my new natural hair color.
  • Options
    her big pile of wtf-ery today.I'm going to make an effort to use wtf-ery on a regular basis. And yeah. She crazy! I like her, but that thread made me feel used. Hi Whit! Glad to hear to the cooties are getting better.
  • Options
    cew: apropos of LVB's revelation the other day, I thought I should inform you that my uncle has been on both Jeopardy and Who Wants to be a Millionaire.  He won a lifetime supply of pantyhose and spray starch on Jeopardy (2nd place) and $500k on Millionaire.Apparently Regis is a d!ckwad.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cew, thanks! I feel like people look at me funny when I scratch me head, so I'm glad it's getting behind me.
  • Options
    Brie - I didn't think it was possible, but you've just added to your awesomeness. That doesn't surprise me about Regis. He's alsways seemed like he was wound a bit too tight.
  • Options
    Why thanks.  To be fair, this uncle is kind of a jerk and we rarely see him.  He has all kinds of complexes we don't understand, and he kind of looks like the lovechild of Niles Crane from Frasier and the psycho from the movie ConAir.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cew, thanks! I feel like people look at me funny when I scratch me head, so I'm glad it's getting behind me.Just act like you are thinking about something.
  • Options
    He has all kinds of complexes we don't understand, and he kind of looks like the lovechild of Niles Crane from Frasier and the psycho from the movie ConAirI'm thinking that maybe he is getting some use out of that lifetime supply of pantyhose.
  • Options
    Whit: www.licehelp.com It's the ONLY thing that worked. My DD got it her last week of kindergarten, which was also the week my Ex left. FML. This stuff is amazing, and you don't have to comb out your hair!
  • Options
    bec, thanks. Hopefully this worked, if not I'll come back to that :)
  • Options
    NOTHING worked for us. Every time I tried something, they'd just be back in a few days. I got the really bad for you rx from my dr. and used it once on her and decided if it was a chemical I wasn't going to put her through it, and ordered this. It's magic. Just hang in there, and know that it will end sooner or later. I really think I went nuts way back then; not from the separation but from the lice.
  • Options
    Ugh, that sounds horrible :(
  • Options
    tvl - I mentioned you! But I think I called you "the girl with the house in her signature" because I couldn't remember your username. I said you gave good advice. And now you've changed your sig pic, but it's even better! Now I'm just going to have to remember your username. Good luck with the remodeling!
  • Options
    ha, thanks expat!
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I metioned you hooker!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards