Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I love everyone! Ahem...TJ.

I am so bummed I missed the big love fest today!!TJ...that was the coolest post and I am so happy you did it.  And of course you were able to do it without being cheesy.  It reminded me of grade school when you had to write a nice compliment about everyone and put it in their compliment box.  Then you could read them whenever you felt blue.It felt so good to read all the nice things everyone had to say.  I am really flattered and feel warm and fuzzy now.  And I'm sure it made a lot of people feel good today.I love my internet friends!!!Ok...back to my wine now.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I love everyone! Ahem...TJ.

• Options
    I agree.  That was excellent.  I had a really horrible, snotty cry bad day yesterday, and today was totally awesome, partially due to that post.  Gold star to TJ.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I kind of want to print out that whole thread and file it away somewhere, so whenever someone gets all up someone else's butt, I can be all, "EXCUSE ME, but did you not say, on Sept the 25th of 2009, that you, quote, loved, quote all of your P&E, quote, biitches, quote?"
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    My daughter's ex-stepmom made her a compliment box once to write down every nice thing anyone said to her, so she could read them on a bad day.  She wrote a few to start it.  I loved her stepmom.  Her new one is cool too.  Her dad is a better person when he is married.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I feel like such a Captain Lame-opants for missing/(skipping?) that one but it was really nice.And TJ - I just want to tell you that I am really, really flattered about by what you said about me. That's exactly the type of person I aspire to be so I consider it one of the best compliments I've ever received.Aaaannnnnd thanks for starting that awesome thread and generally bringing the awesome to P&E :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    ring pop - a lot of people said a lot of stunningly nice things about me in that thread, but your compliment of my compliment actually made me blush. Heh.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    I vote that the next love thread needs to happen at a time in which the majority of knotties are intoxicated. (which for me, is pretty much any time I'm here, but maybe for you guys a friday night?)
  • Options
    Hey CS! Last night I dreamed that we went cruising to Alaska together and had a blast, and I came back and told everyone that you were the sweetest person ever and they were all totally jealous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    Didin't someone else dream that she and a bunch of knotties rented out an apartment complex owned by CS a couple of nights ago?CS, you really dream-get-around.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    i've been feeling down this week, so that thread today is exactly what i needed! i was so happy to see my name mentioned a few times.
  • Options
    CS-you are a big whore!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, the thread was lovely and boosted my ego 100x. But now I feel intense pressure to always be on my best behavior. If I have a bad day and start getting all snarky/biitchy, it'll be noticed.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I always miss the good stuff :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh yeah...Rach and Sascha: I love you both.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    It's true, Tide, that the first one to ruin the puppies and rainbows vibe does go straight to Hades. Same as dropping the spirit stick.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    I was mentioned once, I think, by someone who loves my sig- but that is quite fine. I've been on TK for over a year, but I rarely get mentioned in anything as I tend to keep a fairly low profile here given I'm rarely on when most of you are... and I don't need to be mentioned to know I'm loved! ;P I think it's almost time to start on wine, if only it weren't so hot here!
  • Options
    how could you not love me, salt?
  • Options
    I tried so hard to mention anyone who I noticed hadn't been mentioned. What was weird was that SO many people were named and there's still SO many people who weren't, and P&E *feels* like a much smaller group than that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    I love youuuuuuuu!I yodeled that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sun is actually a favorite of mine too, but I don't see enough of her because we're never really on at the same time. :-(Rach - I booked the hotel for Ohio if you want to come visit. See earlier post for my terribleness of booking said hotel/e-photo session on the night of a reception we were supposed to attend.
  • Options
    TJ--I got one shout out; that 4 page thread made me feel all unloved and such.
  • Options
    Bah, I miss all the good stuff. I stay up tille like 1:30am to read about E's fight with lala (ugh), but totally miss the SoFL dustup, then this! Stupid work. Stupid geography (I'm a west coaster). Anyhoo, I love the late-night chatters: sascha, thesun, cew, lala. At least there are some threads where my post isn't the very last one!
  • Options
    TJ - that's true. I always feel bad at the end of those things because I always forget people. "Oh, and I like this person. And that person. And this person too. Darn, I forgot a lot of people" For me it's doubly hard because I don't see most siggy pics at work, and it's the pics that stand out in my mind over the names. Oh, and next time ktjanesmom posts, someone please PIP this for me, because I will probably be at a computer that I can't access photos from. [img]http://snipurl.com/s4wao[/img]
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sascha - Frighteningly enough, I read it like a yodel before I even saw that you yodeled.
  • Options
    Salt--17&18? FI's cousin is getting married on the 18th in Cleveland--so I'll have to be there for that--but I can be in Columbus that Saturday...what do you think?
  • Options
    That could work evening wise, but we are going to be stopping in Pittsburgh on the way out for a late lunch/early dinner-ish type thing. We'll figure it out as it gets closer, but I'd love to see you if possible. :-)
  • Options
    We'll figure it out the closer it gets--I went back and re-read your post about the hotel. Seems like we both have a shitastic memory; it's better to make plans errr---closer to the actual date. Or I'll forget.
  • Options
    You see, I know I'm loved. I'm just not at the forefront of many people's minds because I'm rarely here when they are! I'm only here now because FI and I are spending the afternoon drinking beer and watching movies instead of cleaning our house, haha.
  • Options
    Sun, I love you--but I also have a crush on you (it's that dress, I swear)--So I can't help it...
  • Options
    That's right Rach! Wait until you see more of our wedding pictures (I cannot wait to share! the AW within is dying to post them here, but must wait until the feature on snippet and ink first)... you're all going to have girl crushes on me then. ;P
  • Options
    sun - we all *already* have girl crushes on you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards