Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

after a month away from P&E...

DH has gone back to work, so I get all excited to resume my regularly scheduled knotting and...I come back to moose and placenta recipes and find out that everyone seems to be pregnant?!I'm afraid to ask if anything interesting has gone on.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: after a month away from P&E...

• Options
    Welcome back aMrs! Do you have pictures?
  • Options
    It's been an interesting month, Mrs.  Trolls, fights, board invasions, and now placenta recipes. 
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    And E went completly BSC with blackmailing Lala. Or threatening too anyway.
  • Options
    We got our pro-pics yesterday!  Now I have time to get the TYs out (yes, bad aMrs, I know I'm late) I'm working on putting together a mini-married bio.  We had a small reception so there aren't a ton of pics.  And they are certainly not as good as thesuns are :-(
  • Options
    welcome back aMrs. Where is DH these days?    

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Well,  howdy married stranger!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Howdy Lynda! DH was here for 20 days and is now back in the Nice/Antibes area.  He'll be there all winter, so as soon as my next visa is approved, I'm out of here to join him.  
  • Options
    Mrs B.  I missed this motley mob, but with DH here for such a short time i figured I should, you know, focus on my new DH for a bit.  As it was out of the 20 days, we only got to be 100% alone for 7 of them :-(
  • Options
    do you know how long that will take to get?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I hope not very long.  i hear summers in Perth are just brutal.  Plus I kind of got used to having him around, so I'd really like to join him ASAP.  We are debating using some of the wedding gifts to just have the atty do this one too.
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome back! Can't wait to see photos.
  • Options
    Congrats, dear! Can't wait to see photos! How is the Perth weather treating you so far? You didn't miss too much. Mrs E seems to have dropped off the face of the planet after attempting to blackmail lala over a webmd post... that was about the extent of the happenings in the past month as far as I am aware. Looking forward to pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards