Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Today is...

All about wedding posts it seems, what is going on!!?What is everyone up to today? Why is it so boring here...

Re: Today is...

• Options
    Hey, at least it is on a Sunday and not on a weekday. I need to study for my Chem test, yuck.
  • Options
    Oh god, the thought of this happening on a weekday... id actually have to do work while Im at work. Shudder the thought! Studying is no fun, will you have to do that the rest of the day or are you pretty much prepared?
  • Options
    Today's our first anniversary. We were OOT all weekend, now relaxing.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    Nothing much. Just getting ready to head home after picking up Ben and getting some TLC at my mom's house. I'm wasting time here so that I can avoid helping FI clean the house. I'm so evil.Mom made me a yummy egg salad sandwich and has let me lay around on her couch for the last hour or so. I love her.
  • Options
    Happy anniversary! I'm being bored, pretty much. FI is still sleeping. I was checking out more of the BSC chick's blog from yesterday. She's even nuttier when you read the comments.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    Nebb, all day. I am having a hard time in Chem so my H has to help me when he wakes up.
  • Options
    We are organizing all the wedding stuff that is strewn all over our apt. I'm nothing but WR today.
  • Options
    I really want to avoid cleaning too... but I have an odd compulsion right now to use the nozell attachment on the vac and go along every edge of each room in here. Im positive there is a forest of dog hair lurking there.
  • Options
    Alright. I'm headed home now. Cross your fingers that FI has finished the cleaning so that I can continue being a blob on the couch for the rest of the day. I'll be back in a little while. Peach out!
  • Options
    LOVE wii monopoly!! It sucks with only 2 people playing though because the computer gangs up on you and makes stupid trades that piss me off. Im a fairly agressive monopoly player, and my husband doesnt get that. I seem to always talk him into making trades with me that in no way benefit him, and he doesnt realize it.
  • Options
    Ha! Nebb! I'm the same way! I beat J EVERY TIME. It's usually just the two of us. So we're looking forward to the 5 of us playing together. Should be fun!
  • Options
    I really want a Wii. FI always beats me at regular Monopoly and I get real cranky. Julie is not a gracious loser.
  • Options
    Any kind of monopoly is awesome, in my opinion. I dont know how much I like all of the new versions that are coming out though. Classic is the best.
  • Options
    I'm sucking water up in the basement (thank you 10+ inches of rain in 10 days) and catching up on laundry. Have to get ready for Evensong in a couple of hours.
  • Options
    Jules, you need to get one. Stat!Nebb, I'm with ya. Classic Monopoly is the best, however the boards on the Wii version are pretty rad. Well, I'm off to meet them for lunch before we start playing. Catch y'all later!
  • Options
    Have fun!
  • Options
    I love FI. I got home and not only was the house spotless, but he had mowed the lawn, gotten a hair cut, and gotten groceries for a steak dinner tonight. He is now outside showing Ben a frog he found for him while he was mowing. I really am lucky.
  • Options
    Hi all.  FI and I did a walk for ovarian cancer this morning with his family.  His aunt has stage 3 ovarian cancer and isn't doing so well but managed to walk the whole 5K.  It was tough, but we had a lot of good family bonding time which was nice.FI is off to the Royals game.  He had a free voucher for me to go but I have a headache and feel like poo so I'm staying home.  I'm going to catch up on Tivo and blogging, do a little laundry, and look into possibly running my half in April for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  Good times.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Hi Brie. Sorry you're feeling like poo.
  • Options
    Hi cew.  I don't think it's a big deal, I just feel like my body's been trying to fight off getting a cold the last few days.  I've had a pretty bad tension headache last night that hasn't really gone away either.  And I have jury duty tomorrow!  I better get out of it.  Seriously.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    GL jury duty sucks diick.
  • Options
    I can't imagine why anyone would want an attorney, even an unemployed one, on their jury, so I'm hoping that's my out.   FI is betting I won't make it more than 3 questions into voir dire before I'm dismissed.  I hope he's right.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oooh. That's right, I bet since you're an attorney, acting all crazy to get out of jury would be frowned upon.
  • Options
    Yeah, generally you don't want an attorney or anyone with much knowledge of the law on a jury, but it happens from time to time.  One of my professors in law school had been on a jury 3 times and was always nominated the forewoman, but she was a patent attorney and she was always on basic criminal cases.  It could be kind of interesting, but I'd prefer to avoid the, "well, YOU'RE an attorney, tell us what the answer is" thing.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Howdy folks!We just finished out Sunday brunch of pumpkin pie spiced french toast with maple sausage.  We've got some raking to do this afternoon since fall is most definitely here in South Dakota.Later we need to go to our last (Thanks God!) mandatory pre-marital therapy session.  FI says he'll treat me to chinese afterwards if I don't punch the guy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards