Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

ugh Hump day....

I really hate wednesdays...and this one feels like its taking forever!

Re: ugh Hump day....

• Options
    This day actually is flyinf by for me...but perhaps that's because I've done very minimal work, and spent the majority of my day on here.I win the lazyass award of the day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I really could fall asleep at my desk!
  • Options
    I'm with you, BB.  My H kept me up all night last night because he was sick and refused to go see the doctor so I started out the day on a really bad foot.  This day is just dragging.  An hour and a half left....
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Did you have to remind me it's only Wednesday?Ugh.  Wednesday.  The only good thing about Wednesday is it isn't Tuesday.  Which means I don't have to do time entry. :)   Hooray.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    I was totally planning on being productive today but we are missing data from the last two days so I can't really analyze much.  I am seriously debating leaving work for an hour or so to get my nails done.
  • Options
     I confess, if other people couldn't see me, I would probably close my eyes for a power nap! I have about 2hrs left of work...but it never fails when I get home, I am no longer tired and don't want to take a nap!
  • Options
    The morning flew by, now its dragging!  ugh
  • Options
    I woke up today thinking it was Thursday. Got all excited, and got even more excited for The Office... FI told me it was Wednesday, I went to sleep for an extra half hour. I'm now excited for Modern Family. I'm still NOT excited that it's only Wednesday..
  • Options
    Today is kind of suck-tastic for me. No good TV shows and I'm at school from 8am to 7pm. Bleh.
  • Options
    I guess I am looking forward to my step class @ the gym tonight...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards