Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

s/o halloween: poll

1. do you dress up for Halloween still?2. if so, what are you going as this year?3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? I already have glasses and a pink shirt and jeans, I just need to get a pink ski hat and a brown wig. but would anyone "get it"?4. what's your favorite scary movie?5. what's your favorite halloween candy?6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? and yes, you have to kill someone, the island volcano god said so.

Re: s/o halloween: poll

• Options
    1. do you dress up for Halloween still? [b]Damn right I do.[/b] 2. if so, what are you going as this year? [b]I'll give you a hint... it involves leather leggings and fangs.[/b] 3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? I already have glasses and a pink shirt and jeans, I just need to get a pink ski hat and a brown wig. but would anyone "get it"? [b]DO EEET![/b] 4. what's your favorite scary movie? [b]I'm a wimp. I don't have favourite scary movies, they terrify me.[/b] 5. what's your favorite halloween candy? [b]Tootsie Rolls.[/b] 6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? and yes, you have to kill someone, the island volcano god said so. [b]E. I figure everyone could get along without murdering one another if the instigator got chucked into the volcano.[/b]
  • Options
    1. do you dress up for Halloween still?  Only if I have a reason (a party or something).2. if so, what are you going as this year?  I'll be on the road to go to the Packer game.  So nothing.3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? I already have glasses and a pink shirt and jeans, I just need to get a pink ski hat and a brown wig. but would anyone "get it"?  Only the coolest of the cool would get it.  Unfortunately, that probably means most people would not.4. what's your favorite scary movie?  Um, I'll get back to you.5. what's your favorite halloween candy?  Dots6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? and yes, you have to kill someone, the island volcano god said so.  ktjanesmom

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    1. when I can. the last couple years I've had other stuff to do. a friend got married on Halloween a couple years ago, and last year I was on my honeymoon (ugh).2. dunno.3. I know I WON'T be a vampire, that's for sure.4. Carrie, Psycho, Halloween, Amityville Horror, Candyman. 5. mini butterfinger6. someone who comes between the letter D and the letter F.
  • Options
    1. Yes2. Pam from the office, but with one of her Halloween costumes, probably the black cat one. So kind of I'm just going as a cat. 3. YES.4. Cabin Fever. Worst movie ever but actually gave me nightmares.  Also, I know what you did last summer. I don't know why. 5. Peanut butter bars. 6. msmerymac, but I'm not sure why. Only because I'm assuming someone else has already offed E.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    1. do you dress up for Halloween still? I havent since 10th grade2. if so, what are you going as this year? bumble bee 3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? I already have glasses and a pink shirt and jeans, I just need to get a pink ski hat and a brown wig. but would anyone "get it"?  I would4. what's your favorite scary movie?   Candyman5. what's your favorite halloween candy? I luve chocolate6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? and yes, you have to kill someone, the island volcano god said so.veronica, but only because she looks like she has some nice clothes, and I want to be fashionable
  • Options
    1.  No, but I'd actually like to.  My friends suck.2.  Um.  Myself.  My friends suck.3. Awesome choice.  You'd just have to get the voice right.4.  I don't like scary movies.  So... Scooby Doo?  No?  Hot Fuzz?  Shawn of the Dead?5.  Molasses kisses.6.  Well, since ilovemyco has already been voted off, I'll go with Piper_62 and her stupid f'in pictures.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    piper, you're going as the lady from Anne of Green Gables? that's cool.
  • Options
    1. yes usually 2. it's the day before my wedding this year, so not dressing up. so sad. 3.  you should. meg rules. 4. it's not scary but my fave Halloween movie is "Shaun of the Dead". Actually, just one of my fave movies period. 5. candy corn. I know, I know. 6. Hmmm, since Fishy is made up mostly of alcohol it might have to be her. But I would weep and regret it and be sad.
  • Options
    1. do you dress up for Halloween still? Haven't in a couple of years.2. if so, what are you going as this year? 3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? Hell YES!!!! I already have glasses and a pink shirt and jeans, I just need to get a pink ski hat and a brown wig. but would anyone "get it"? I would and that's all that counts4. what's your favorite scary movie? The Shining5. what's your favorite halloween candy? reece's cups6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? and yes, you have to kill someone, the island volcano god said so. E
  • Options
    4. House of 1000 Corpses.dang! I forgot about that one. I also love The Devil's Rejects.
  • Options
    1. do you dress up for Halloween still?  I always mean to but I usually don't2. if so, what are you going as this year?  Haven't thought about it3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? I already have glasses and a pink shirt and jeans, I just need to get a pink ski hat and a brown wig. but would anyone "get it"?  I would get it.  4. what's your favorite scary movie?  None.  I don't do scary movies, willingly.  Ever.5. what's your favorite halloween candy?  Chocolate malt balls6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? and yes, you have to kill someone, the island volcano god said so.  ilovemyco.  of course, the volcano god may spit her back out.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. I hate halloween 2. I hate halloween 3. Yes. I would like that. 4. the shining, not cause its scary but because I love it. 5. I always loved getting reese penut butter cups. LEAST favourite is tootsie anything and candy corn. 6. Fische. Not cause I hate her, but whoever did would go down in history as the fische killer. I love fische so I dont like this answer.
  • Options
    1.  Not ususally no, unless there's a party or something to go to. 2.  If I do, I'm gonna go the easy route and do Octomom. 3.  I would totally get it and think it was awesome. 4.  I like the Saw movies and Flatliners. 5.  Tootsie rolls. 6.  Um, I reserve my newb right to not answer this question.
  • Options
    [i]3. I know I WON'T be a vampire, that's for sure.[/i] *sticks out tongue* You don't know what you're missing...
  • Options
    Big surprise cew, big surprise. Same answers.
  • Options
    1. do you dress up for Halloween still? - No. I hate Halloween.2. if so, what are you going as this year? I HATE IT SO MUCH.3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? I already have glasses and a pink shirt and jeans, I just need to get a pink ski hat and a brown wig. but would anyone "get it"? Yes you SHOULD! Also, lala, here is a question for you - if Buddy walked down the aisle following a trail of M&Ms saying "Oooh! Piece of candy! Ooh! Piece of candy!" all the way down, would anybody get it? Because I think it would be hilarious.4. what's your favorite scary movie? - Ok, back to hate. I HATE SCARY MOVIES.5. what's your favorite halloween candy? I only like CANDY, not HALLOWEEN candy. Don't sully candy so.6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? and yes, you have to kill someone, the island volcano god said so. - MadamePirhana because don't think I didn't see your passive agressive dig at me, you biitch.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    [i]dang! I forgot about that one. I also love The Devil's Rejects.[/i] YES. Rob Zombie is a genius.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    1. if i can come up with something half decent 2. tiger woods' caddy. 3. that would be awesome!  i'd get an ugly brown backpack too. 4. i always loved the jason movies.  5. chocolate.  preferrably mars. 6. i'd kill girlyjock, ilovemyco, or another poster i can never remember her name.  she started posting around the same time as girlyjock.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    1. Always2. Silk Spectre from Watchmen3. YES4. I really hate most scary movies.5. I am not a big candy person.  Last year I made deviled eggs that looked like eyeballs though.6. ilovemyco - uh oh, is that a bannable response?
  • Options
    1. do you dress up for Halloween still?  If we have plans.  This year we def will.2. if so, what are you going as this year?Haha I was thinking Lois Griffin.  3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? Would anyone get it?Yes!  I'll "get it" in spirit.  4. what's your favorite scary movie?I love them all.  The Halloween remakes are all pretty good though, or Molly Hartley.  5. what's your favorite halloween candy?Anything except candy corn.  The only thing they are good for is making fake bloody teeth.6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? The smallest one for a snack.  Really, I have no idea.
  • Options
    1. do you dress up for Halloween still? Yes2. if so, what are you going as this year? We'll be on our honeymoon, so no dressing up.  Unless they have a costum party on the cruiseship.  Hmmm...3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? I already have glasses and a pink shirt and jeans, I just need to get a pink ski hat and a brown wig. but would anyone "get it"? Yes do it!!!!4. what's your favorite scary movie? Evil Dead.  Though that isn't really all that scary.5. what's your favorite halloween candy? Candy corn pumkins or double bubble.6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? and yes, you have to kill someone, the island volcano god said so. ilovemyco...because I've got no time for crazies.
  • Options
    1.  No.  I'm too big to fit in any of the real skanky-cute costumes I want to prance around in on Halloween. 2.  See above.  But usually I say I'm going as a disgruntled, supressed black woman. 3.  Yes. 4.  I hate scary movies.  ALL scary movies. 5.  Anything with chocolate.  Probably the mini 3 Musketeers. 6.  I will second what pretty much everyone else is saying. Plus, look at how nice it's been around here without her.  Even the angry internet safety thread died down quickly, and I'm back to *heart*ing Wading's beaver.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    1. do you dress up for Halloween still? If I have somewhere to go...2. if so, what are you going as this year? If I do this year, it will be Toadette. (not me, but someone who made a toadette costume). FI would NOT be toad...3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? I already have glasses and a pink shirt and jeans, I just need to get a pink ski hat and a brown wig. but would anyone "get it"? ummm, YES, the people that matter will get it.4. what's your favorite scary movie? Psyco, because it's not scary.... and I hate scary5. what's your favorite halloween candy? Mmm, Pez, Frozen snickers bars, nerds6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? and yes, you have to kill someone, the island volcano god said so.
  • Options
    1. do you dress up for Halloween still? Haven't done it for a few years. Might do it this year.2. if so, what are you going as this year? Black Canary http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/b/Black_Canary.jpg(excpet black jacket...not purple) 3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? I already have glasses and a pink shirt and jeans, I just need to get a pink ski hat and a brown wig. but would anyone "get it"? That would be cool. If people don't get it, then they live under a rock.4. what's your favorite scary movie? Carrie5. what's your favorite halloween candy? candy corn! 6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? and yes, you have to kill someone, the island volcano god said so. Damn you volcano gods! I dunno...E maybe?
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    [i]6. ilovemyco - uh oh, is that a bannable response?[/i] No it would only be bannable if you said it about Shrek. I mean, her FI.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    1. do you dress up for Halloween still? Depends on our plans.2. if so, what are you going as this year? Hermione Granger, FI will be Potter3. should I be Meg Griffin this year? I already have glasses and a pink shirt and jeans, I just need to get a pink ski hat and a brown wig. but would anyone "get it"? GREAT GREAT GREAT idea!4. what's your favorite scary movie?Halloween or Psycho5. what's your favorite halloween candy?Snickers or Reese Cups6. if p&e were a deserted island, who would you kill first? and yes, you have to kill someone, the island volcano god said so.Not around enough to know for certain.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Um, I reserve my newb right to not answer this question.BEYOND lame.  You are not a newb.  Newer people than yuo answered the question.  ANd because of that answer, I change my answer to number 6.I'd kill tida.  Because she's a pussssy.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I'll go with Piper_62 and her stupid f'in pictures.I am so very glad I'm not alone in my Piper's pictures hatred.  Piper, I like when you talk.  Use your words.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    1. For parties and for work costume contest (I have won a day off the past few years) 2. Not sure what I will be if we have parties. But for work I am going to be Bridezilla if I can find some Godzilla hands and face. 3. YES. And only the cool people will get it. 4. Not a fan of scary movies. 5. Reese's pb cups 6. I know this is redundant, but E.
    Crosswalk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards