Wedding Etiquette Forum

Tee Jay

I always forget you live in PHX. Are you in phx proper? I was so excited that it was cloudy today I actually thought maybe, just maybe it would rain...

Re: Tee Jay

• West Valley (sorry, I was watching SVU).I actually didn't notice it being cloudy over here, we had the dog out at the dog parks all day.It didn't get much about 100, though, so that counts for something, right?
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Wow, I think it got to 50 here. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • J&K - I came out to meet Buddy's family for Thanksgiving last year, and could NOT get over running around on the day after Thanksgiving in jeans and a t-shirt. Buddy was in shorts.It's been a hard summer adjusting to such heat, but I know that come January when north east PA is buried in snow and Maryland is dealing with that RIDICULOUS FREAKING WIND, I am going to be positively giddy.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Yeah, adjusting is no fun.  I spent last winter in ND, and I actually got used to the bitter, awful cold.  So used to it, in fact, that the first 60 degree day we had back here in MN made me want to turn the AC on.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I find it hilarious that you love tom hanks so much considering I randomly asked you about him in your interview.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Oh, I'm East valley. It was cloudy and dreary looking this morning and yea, just around 100. I'm so tired of the heat!
  • mandy - Did you? I guess I forgot that. I am sure I said he was awesome, or something along those lines.roxy - we're over by Luke. But I've learned not to assume that people know where that is. Apparently people can live in the West Valley, really close to it even, and not realize there's a gigantic Air Force base right. there. Though since it's a pilot training base, I don't know how you'd miss it. Sometimes I'm still half convinced the house is coming down on my head.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • I've been living here just shy of 2 years and I just found out where Luke is like a month ago. Even then I'm not entirely sure where it is, just that my coworker lives very close.
  • roxy, to be honest, I'm still not entirely sure where I am.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Hell. You are in hell. No, I know what you mean..all the cities run together. Technically I'm in Chandler but a lot of websites say my zip code doesn't exist...wth?!
  • I call it Satan's Armpit. I kind of know a guy in Chandler!Last night, Buddy and I went to dinner at Denny's (I know, we're high class), because I like their chocolate cake (which I didn't even GET) and things happened and I'm not normally the type, but I wanted to write a polite complaint, so I went to the Denny's website and put in my zipcode, and 3 different Denny's came up and I cannot for the LIFE OF ME figure out which one it was. They're all on the same road, and I can't figure out which one we went to. I have to wait til Buddy wakes up to ask.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Woohoo for kind of knowing someone in Chandler.Thats funny about the dennys. T and I had a hard time figuring out where the chipotle by the house was because of the same thing (more than one on the same street) and of course they don't list the cross street.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards