Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Whatcha watchin'?

Anyone watching anything good on TV tonight? I'm excited for Grey's & Private Practice. I've been on the edge of my seat for months with PP.

Re: Whatcha watchin'?

• Options
    I'll be watching both of those shows, too! I can't wait for private practice. I liked it better than Grey's for most of last season.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    My dogs hump. UGH. Definitely time to turn on tivo-ed jeopardy like the dork I am.
  • Options
    I'm watching my computer screen, trying to type up my impressions of the book chapters I just read. As soon as I'm done with this, though, I'm knocking off work for the evening.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Two dvr'ed episodes of so you think you can dance. House Guest is gone; I finally have my TV back!! NO MORE EFFIN SPORTS!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Right now, Family Guy, but in 15 minutes, THE OFFICE!
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Meg - Hump....each other? Fishy - I agree. PP was more interesting than Grey's last season. I can't wait to see what happens with Violet and her baby.
  • Options
    Parks and Rec...waiting for Office!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    gg- yup. it is bizarre. We have had the new little guy for about two months now and this behavior is a new development this week. I guess they are getting really close if ya know what I mean. I yell, clap my hands, pull them apart... nothing changes. Suggestions?
  • Options
    Watching FI snore on the couch.  We're both strangely wiped out this week, so I may join him shortly.And Parks and Rec.  Not too bad of a show.
  • Options
    Flash Forward, but I'm not getting it. I didn't see it last week (we were in Vegas). Will probably watch Supernatural at 8, but may watch Greys. I miss Grissom on CSI..... I might give it another shot, though. Thank god for DVR. I'm really just tired and want to go to bed, but I'll wait til closer to 10.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Flashforward right now. Then Grey's and PP. Then I'll go online and watch last week's Housewives.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Meg - They are both males right? At least you have the peace of mind in that sense...right? I've never had a male dog, so I have no advice on the humping subject, but maybe someone else does. Mag - Where are you this lovely fall night? Nova - Well, Cooper moved in with Violet to help her out while she was pregnant with either Pete or Sheldon's baby. Charlotte seems to be okay now with Cooper living with Violet. Addison is interested in a guy who I believe she has a past with and is also the husband of one of her patients. And I honestly forgot where Sam and Ne are in all of this. So much going on! At the end of last season's finale, Violet's psych patient had her hostage in Violet's home. She was talking crazy and saying she was going to cut the baby out of Violet, who was laying on the floor and couldn't move. This woman appeared in a few episodes and they had been foreshadowing something crazy like this. Violet seemed to have come to the conclusion that she'd die if the baby was cut out of her, so she started instructing the woman how to get the baby out so that the baby would at least survive. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Options
    For some reason, our local version of NBC has preempted snl and parks and rec with some moms like me crap.  If the office doesn't show up in 9 minutes I'm going to kill someone.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Missy - I have FF on right now as well, but I also missed last week and don't get it. I am thinking of going on ABC.com this weekend and watching both the premiere and tonight's (again.) It looks like a decent show and I want to understand it.
  • Options
    Office, then Weekend update thursday.
  • Options
    Yes I am SO glad they are both males. It is just really irritating, and probably not wonderful behavior to allow to continue if we ever want to have company over. ::huge sigh::On a brighter note though -  Mike is out plotting his final week of fantasy baseball. If we win this week that means we win the season and get 3500 bucks... woooot!!
  • Options
    Nova - Tonight's looks like it's definitely worth watching. I don't think Naomi is sleeping with that guy anymore, but I'm not 100%. I think he is out of the picture. I was more interested in the other story lines I guess!
  • Options
    Yeah, I may do that during lunch tomorrow if hubs doesn't come to take me out, or after work. Wonder if its on hulu.com? Thursday was the day my whole family arrived in Vegas, plus DH's sister and nephew, and we all went to dinner. Dad then took us to get our marriage license afterwards (and dropped a nice bombshell). Not sure we watched much TV the past 6 days except before we went to bed.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Oprah. Daytime TV, gotta love it
  • Options
    Right now L.A. Ink and then more random stuff. I have to wait till Fi gets off work to watch all the good shows. We have so much stuff on DVR right now to catch up on. Stupid Fi's work making him work over 12 hr days all week.
  • Options
    Meg - Do male dogs stop doing that after they are fixed? I went over a friend's a few weeks ago and her male pitbull humped me. I have to admit that it grosses me out, but I think the fact that your dogs are smaller helps! And GL on the Fantasy Baseball!
  • Options
    right now im watching somehting random while TIVO tapes Greys and CSI and ill start watching greys in about 15 minutes so i can fast forward through the commercials. God Bless Tivo!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I know. It really is gross. The good news is (I guess) they only want to hump each other and not people who come through the door. Spike is fixed but the new one needs to be, asap. We just debated not doing it because he is so old we figured humping is a learned behavior in him by now.
  • Options
    Meg - That's a good point. Maybe ask your vet about it. They would probably have some good advice.
  • Options
    Grey's right now because I'm not allowed to watch the office without H. Hmph.
  • Options
    The bottom of my glass.  Boo Yeah!
  • Options
    Having a good night Colleen? I saw your post earlier about going out with a friend. Hope it's fun!
  • Options
    I'm watching nothing right now :( My effin cable decided it wants to break (which shouldn't surprise me since my computer was being difficult when I got home too). Lucky for me Dh just got home and is on the phone with the cable guy trying to make it work again.
  • Options
    i watched bones and then fringe, my new favs!
  • Options
    i'm so glad i read this post. i completely forgot to re-add pp to my tivo. DAMMIT. ...and i just watched project runway...
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards