Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

**salt**

Salt, aren't you getting married in Vegas?? When is your wedding?
Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew

Re: **salt**

• Options
    i thought she was getting married on an island. i could be wrong.
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not Salt, but I think she's getting married in Turks & Caicos.
  • Options
    I think she's getting married in Turks & Caicos, unless I just made that up.
  • Options
    Turks & Caicos in Feb.
  • Options
    Salt- whenever I see your Haterade, I think of Brawndo and how it has what plants need. It has electrolytes.This will make no sense if you haven't seen Idiocracy.
  • Options
    RachNRich is getting married in Vegas
  • Options
    That's right.... my bad. I knew someone was doing Vegas from here, but that Salt was going away. K..... I have a rec for Rach when she's around...............
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I'm getting married in Vegas, too.  ME TOO ME TOO! hehe
  • Options
    So is aerinpegadrak, but I haven't seen her around for a few days.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    kiki, it was awesome - do you have a bakery for your cake yet?
  • Options
    Nope, we just started planning actually.  Booked at THEhotel chapel, but that's as far as we've gotten.  I think we're going to do cupcakes, though.
  • Options
    How in the hell did I miss this page? I'm sorry. No I'm not getting married in Vegas. As PP already said, Turks & Caicos in Feb. Sorry Missy!! I just got back from lunch and FFF was right at the top of the page.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Vally - I haven't seen it, but now I want to. FI's sick so maybe I'll rent it tonight.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions, Missy! (sorry, I was also distracted by the shiny topics at the top of the page).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards