Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

***LVB***

Hi! So I was looking at your bio, and I absolutely love your card box. How exactly did you "burn" the writing into it? P.S. We're date twins. Woot!

Re: ***LVB***

• Options
    Thanks! Its one of my favorite parts so far!I used this [URL]http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/whf/whf28092.htm[/URL]It comes with a piece of carbon paper. I printed out the text that I wanted, tried several different fonts and sizes. I then cut it out and taped the carbon paper to the box, then the cut out to the carbon paper. Trace that with a pencil. Then just lightly burn it in. Then I just took the burning pen to all the edges. I got everything at Hobby Lobby pretty cheaply. There is a larger size box that I would suggest getting though. Mine is going to be cutting it close. 
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Awesome, thanks!
  • Options
    Sure! Post pictures if you decide to do it!
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards