Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Someone PLEASE tell me...

This isn't for real? [url]http://tinyurl.com/quwgl6[/url] Someone linked this to me and I felt a need to share with people who might find it equally ridiculous. WOW... just, wow.
image"

Re: Someone PLEASE tell me...

• Options
    I mean, it's a little weird, but who am I to judge how someone gets their sexual jollies?Plus, I'm pretty sure that's pretty tame/normal as far as sex toys go.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Who doesnt love a cold peen? Oh wait...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It looks like a regular dildo, though freezing it ain't my style. And neither Edward nor Jacob is my style either, I have to be honest.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I mean, I know it looks like a normal dildo, but the sparkling and the cold...? Officially, Twilight has gone TOO FAR! Then again, this could just be me and my hatred of all things Twilight speaking...
    image"
  • Options
    Hehe, this is funny, I would probably buy this for a a Bachelorette Party if the girl loved Twilight. Cold though up there does not sound good, it would probably just remind me of going to the gyno.
  • Options
    Itd be better if it vibrated. We need to get one for kkchisholm.
  • Options
    I'm totally buying this for futurebellacullen.  Anyone have her address?
  • Options
    If this is a Twilight thing, I'd better start reading the books that are stacked up here.
  • Options
    I don't get why that is ridiculous. Glass dildos are used for freezing and heating, which is supposed to be really great.
  • Options
    If this is a Twilight thing, I'd better start reading the books that are stacked up here.Skip the second one and the fourth one. Also ignore any mention of Bella being interesting or good at school. You'll be less confused when she never does homework and her only hobby is gushing over Edward.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I can understand the heat. Heat is nice. Cold sounds painful.
  • Options
    2 things....don't knock cold peen (fake cold peen obviously) if you haven't tried it.also if a link is for a dildo please say NSFW in the title or the post.   I work in a Salvation Army nursing home and I'm pretty sure that sex toy websites aren't on their list of acceptable web content.Now to hope I don't lose my web access.
  • Options
    Hilarious! I wish I had a vampire obsessed friend to give that to as a bachelorette present. As it is, my famous True Blood addiction will probably cause someone to give me one of these at my bachelorette. Mark my words.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I particularly liked the "take it out in the sunlight and see it sparkle"...Yes, I think that would be great...especially with my 70something neighbors who like to stop by randomly...
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think it is pretty!!! But the music and video were a little weird...I would totally buy into this sorry to say!
  • Options
    Megan- what kind of flowers are those in your siggy pic?
  • Options
    Panera blocked it.  Boo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards