Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Is it me or is P and E way better than THE NEST?? (just married)

Got married last month and checked out the nest.This board rocks; I think I'm staying on the Knot!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is it me or is P and E way better than THE NEST?? (just married)

• Options
    The Nest is full of ladies who have been married 8-10 years and are now getting divorced. Divorce is not something I care to discuss.
  • Options
    Seriously, Sarah?  That creeps me out.  I didn't realize the nest was a divorce support group.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I was there one day and there were two ladies getting divorced and another who just found her cheating husband. Most of them have been married for a while and nearly all of them have kids. I'm not in that place in my life, TK is much better for me.
  • Options
    Yeah,  I checked it out and noticed it was either couples that were on the brink of divorce or ladies stuck in the 50's housewife mode.  I was like really?????Jessica:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I found it to be way TMI which is why I stay here. Not ready to discuss my cycles and giving birth with complete strangers.
  • Options
    My local area has a board on TheNest, and those are girls about 23-33 who are newly married. No problem there. And I like Family Matters...
  • Options
    I find the Nest to be hit or miss, sort of like the Knot boards are.  I posted on the Decorating board once and got zero responses.  I posted the same post here and got tons of advice.  There tons of posts on the Decorating board, it was just that everyone knew each other and just talked about everything all day long and I guess didn't want to help someone who had a legit question about decorating.  My local board on the Nest is dead.  I like it here so here I stay!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bwahahhah "The Nest = Divorce Support Group"
  • Options
    I haven't read 95% of the boards on there, but I like Travel, Fashion and Entertainment.  I stay away from anything that is going to deal with actual relationships.
  • Options
    I go to the Gardening and Landscaping. They don't talk about relationships, just zones, soil, and plants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards