Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

~Nebb~

I tried to start a stimulating conversation at lunch today by talking about 2012. I got laughed at. I needed you.

Re: ~Nebb~

• Options
    I did that last week too - I got a funny look, a laugh and "You actually believe that" and then they demanded an explanation about WHY I believed it, and laughed somemore. Id like to see whos gonna be laughing on December 22 2012 when Im high and dry in madagascar!!
  • Options
    Exactly! One of the guys did ask a good question. He said "If you were 100% certain that the world was going to end in 2012, would you live your life differently?" I honestly don't know.
  • Options
    Theres no way to be 100% certain though, so on the offchance that it doesnt - I dont want to go around being a vigilante and have it backfire on me. Part of me wants to say that id eat everything I want to and not care, but the shallow part of me wants civilizations to find my ash crusted body (like in pompei) and think "man, she was hot!", so I will continue dieting.
  • Options
    civilizations to find my ash crusted body (like in pompei) and think "man, she was hot!", so I will continue dieting. That is so deep.
  • Options
    Ive had a lot of time to plan my 2012 demise. I wouldnt mind being killed by pyroclastic flows, as long as I look ok afterwards. I will still stockpile supplies, who knows if it will help me any. I like preparedness!! Do you have a preparedness kit?
  • Options
    I added freeze dried strawberries to mine.  just for fun
  • Options
    I would have NEVER thought of that, good idea!
  • Options
    I need one. I used to have one in college when I lived on the coast for hurricane season. I need to start now.
  • Options
    Nothing bad happens in my neck of canada, so I dont have one. I have always wanted one but Adam says its a waste of money. The actual government preparedness website says there are virtually no threats to my area - ice storms and not much else.
  • Options
    I had one in Miami, when I lived there, for hurricane season. I put a winter kit in my car now starting in November. Blankets, water, food, etc.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards