Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

**Knot Annie** Your poll is borked.

Everytime I click those poll links, all I see in the box where the poll should be is the top corner of the header from theNest. // here's the offending code // [IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/9kuyxe.png[/IMG]
========= Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **Knot Annie** Your poll is borked.

• Options
    It worked for me.
  • Options
    It's working fine for me.  I right clicked the link and chose to open it in a new tab and the poll is there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It worked for me as well. But I just wanted to let you know that I liked your use of the word "borked."
  • Options
    Thou must be smarter than the poll.
  • Options
    It worked for me. Although, the size and quality of a diamond are not the only two measures of a ring's importance, so I think the poll is borked in a different way.
  • Options
    It's probably not broken for everyone. I think it has something to do with whatever redirection script they were using that would look at your account and say "Oh you're passed your wedding day, so I'm going to automatically redirect you over to theNest since obviously you didn't mean to access theKnot" That redirection code may have been stripped out elsewhere, because I haven't had that problem in a long time, but it could have been accidentally left in on some inner pages and that's causing the error. Just thought they might want to know.
    ========= Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm married too but it didn't redirect me.  Anyway, I'll make sure Annie sees this.Also, I've never heard the word borked before.
  • Options
    It's a combination of broken and f*cked. Similar to spoot (sh*t and poop).
  • Options
    I've gotten the same thing every time I've tried to access one of these polls.
  • Options
    Also, that redirection weirdness upon initial entry to the site hasn't been an issue for at least a year, if not longer. But with really large sites, there's always snippets of code that someone forgets to strip out or change. *shrug* It's not a big deal, but I know it's helpful for me when people catch things like that in my sites and let me know so I can fix them.
  • Options
    Audrey and mmm - do you view the boards full screen without the Knot TV?  If you do, it should stop redirecting you to the Nest.  If you don't, go to the main board page and right click and open the board in a new window.  It will open without Knot TV and you can just bookmark the link and go straight there from now on.
  • Options
    Now *that* is useful to know. Knot.tv either starts the audio even though I click stop, or the shockwave kacks and hangs my browser or it just generally annoys the crap out of me.
  • Options
    I cannot imagine having to deal with Knot TV everyday. That's why I don't venture much to other boards, because even before I can click in new tab, the Knot TV makes me want to stab something, and it doesn't even load all the way here at work.
  • Options
    Hmm. I usually don't view it in full screen because I don't have the player for knottv on this computer - peaceful silence no matter what. :) And even when I try full screen, it goes back to "normal view" every time I board hop.
  • Options
    AND......... it makes me hate crate and barrel. Everyday.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I just bookmarked the main boards that I hop around too so at least for most of the time, I don't have the Knot TV at all.
  • Options
    If you are viewing a board in the full screen view and want to board hop, click on the blue house (home) at the top left of your screen.  This brings you to the index where you can select any board and continue on to it in full screen view.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    betrothed - I never knew that!  You are my hero!!
  • Options
    betrothed, here is your cookie for an awesome tidbit of information! (I couldn't stop Cookie Monster from grabbing it)  
  • Options
    I'm glad I could be helpful.Georgia,That is the greatest cookie ever!  I love it.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards