Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

*cew*

I had to go to class and I figure you're not checking your thread anymore.I just happen to have paid the extra $ for Dell's super duper we-don't care-if-you-get-drunk-and-fall-off-a-boat warranty. So the laptop's getting replaced. I haven't even tried to turn it on, in hopes that I can still salvage the hard drive. The Dell tech also asked me if I'd turned it on to see if it worked, and I gave him an earful about accelerated corrosion after saltwater exposure. Guess my grad program is useful for something :)

Re: *cew*

• Options
    That's great news. Thank goodness for those kinds of warranties. I need a we-don't-care-if-your-fi-gets-drunk-and-pisses-all-over-it-warranty. :)Hope your bruises are doing better too!
  • Options
    Opalsky, I don't know if you've already looked into it, but there's a major class action suit against Dell right now.  They're in the process of making payouts because of shiesty business practices.  You may want to check it out.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm sore but healing.Thanks for the heads up on that, betrothed. I'm not too worried about it yet, but I'll definitely check it out.
  • Options
    My cousin has a Dell laptop.  It broke down a week after he bought it.  They fixed it and within 2 weeks of getting it back it had broken down again.  He's owned this computer for 3 months and has had to have it fixed 8 times (twice already this week).I tried to buy a Dell via their website.  They charged my card, but never shipped the computer.  I called them a week after placing the order to find out what was up and they swore they never got an order from me or charged my card.  3 months later I finally got my $1,500 back.I hope they fix your computer without issue.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards