Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

bathingsuit shopping

I suck and dont know where to look for bathingsuits online - any stores you recommend buying one from?

Re: bathingsuit shopping

• Options
    I like victorias secret. also, I use to get suits from a place called venus (I think) they were always nice..
  • Options
    I always get mine from Victoria's Secret.  If you're buying a two piece, I know you can order different sized tops and bottoms in a lot of their styles.  Which is good for me, cause I got a little junk in the trunk, but not much in the way of breasteses.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    If you want cheap, check old navy.  They'll be having mega clearance sales right now.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I should add im looking for a 1 piece I can swim in, so bikinis arent what im looking for. I have one I could wear, but I have no desire to pop out and give some old men a show.
  • Options
    nebb, on the offchance you ever order from victorias secret (i do love the idea of boobtastic tankinis) let me know how shippings and customs was... that is my big fear. $20 bathing suit, $40 shipping, $60 customs... etc etc
  • Options
    How ample is your bosom? For our HM I picked up some Sea Folly swimwear, since they made a top specifically for DD+ cups. Very supportive and held things in nicely. The sets I got were at a specialty shop downtown Oakville here, but I've seen some of there stuff at Bikini Village.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I live by J. Crew's bikinis.  They actually cover my bootie!  And they last a long time.
  • Options
    I was thinking of checking out bikini village this weekend, as well as old navy, walmart and zellers. Bosom is pretty ample, but so is my stomach and thighs.
  • Options
    The Sea Folly tankini's were fantastic for making the stomach area look less ample. Good designs going on. As for the thighs.... I just wore a wrap when not in the water.
  • Options
    I kind of want something that the band goes around the back of my neck, and has ruching around the waist - BUT for practicality reasons, since I will be swimming laps in this, I might just take wahtever I can find at the lowest price that isnt garbage.
  • Options
    Only downfall? They were arse expensive.... I did get a full bathing suite from additionelle when I was a bit bigger that supports well. I think it was relatively cheap too.
  • Options
    I love JCrew's swim wear.  It's sort of expensive but I can definitely tell the difference in quality and fit.  Plus they have a handy sizing chart that hasn't failed me yet.
  • Options
    I think i might actually be just small enough now that I am too small for the smallest size at additionelle, but it doesnt hurt to look.
  • Options
    VS and Macy's have some nice one-pieces.
  • Options
    Victorias Secret and Target!Target is great because you can always return in the store if need be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards