Wedding Etiquette Forum

Re: I'm bored.

• Options
    Bored too...
  • Options
    Bored and craving snow and winter thanks to expats siggy
  • Options
    Hungry. And indecisive. Someone suggest something for good dinner - take out, because I have nothing in the house.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Someone suggest something good *for* dinner
  • Options
    Good. :) I'm watching some wedding show on television.
  • Options
    bored and tired. I'm making dinner right now... nothing exciting mash potatoes and lemon-dill chicken. DH is working right now.  I was getting use to hanging out with him.  But now that the resort is busier he has to work later.  In the near future we will be back to only having 1 meal a week together.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Bored and sick.  Ugh.  Dinner - chinese: garlic chicken & crab rangoons.  Or pizza.  That's the 2 delivery choices here.  We just go out instead of getting takeout, normally.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    I was going to post that I'm bored and indecisive about dinner (DH is teaching tonight), but I might be hungry now thanks to Tide.  And I might be making eggs.  Yummm.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I've thought about both pizza and chinese. But I'm home by myself tonight, so a pizza is a little much, and chinese sounds, eh? I told you I'm indecisive tonight. Although, Pizza Bolis does have a white pizza I've been meaning to try, and since DH isn't here, it may be the best time. Hmmm.
  • Options
    Writing a response paper to an article for class tomorrow and hating my life. I'm supposed to think of discussion questions for the class but I don't wanna.And as soon as I'm done with that, I get to read about 90 pages from this dumb and antiquated book on Pompeii.I think I'm with Roxy and wishing for snow, but mainly because if it snows here that will mean it is December and the semester is over.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Sucrets - eggs became my ONE pregnancy food adversion. I was fine until midway through the first tri, and then I took a bite of my homemade egg mcmuffin and promptly spit it out. Haven't been able to eat them since. Yuck.
  • Options
    I'm bored and strangely hungry.  My sandwich for lunch did not do the trick.
  • Options
    I heard someone has a really great placenta recipe if you wanna give that a go.
  • Options
    Thanks Lala - I think I actually have to give birth before I try that one.
  • Options
    Procrastinating on starting dinner. Tide, what about a sub of some sort? Panini? We have a bajillion italain takeout places, so I usually go for one of those. Usually with a side of fries :)
  • Options
    I think I actually have to give birth before I try that one.now you're just making shiit up.
  • Options
    I change my vote to white pizza! Sarah- theres no chance of it snowing here and honestly, I'm not ready for snow yet anyhow... Lp-That was very random but I didnt realize thats what the lyrics were about..
  • Options
    sarah - there is merchandise for every need in the house of marcus lycus...tide - that sucks!  I haven't had them yet, so I hope I'm okay.  *crosses fingers* 

• Options
    Roxy, my mind is full of randomness. My grandmother used to always ask me what I was thinking about, I finally started telling her the truth and she stopped asking.Tide, Do you have a jimmy john's near you? I've been on a huge JJ kick, their jalapeno chips freaking rock.
  • Options
    kdc - stop it!  This is the 3rd mention of fries in the past hour and I want them sooooo bad!!!

• Options
    Sucrets, I didn't like McDonalds french fries until about 2 months ago. Now I can't get enough, apparently that's a common pregnancy addiction. (Sorry, I just mentioned fries again...)Oh, and Tide ... I haven't forgotten about your promise of belly pics. :taps foot impatiently:
  • Options
    Hahahaha sucrets :)*bangs head on desk*Can somebody call the mental hospital and ask them to come and pick me up?
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Yea I normally have random stuff going on but if anyone asked what I was thinking I'm not even sure it'd make sense as its usually several things at once. Mmm fries...I think I'm having cereal for dinner -lucky me
  • Options
    Lpstl - No JJ's, but the chips sound freaking awesome. And fries sound REALLY good. Oooh - there's a new Five Guys up the road a bit. I think that may be my dinner solution (awesome handmade burgers and thick cut fries fried in peanut oil w/ malt vinegar) Ok - I think I've decided. Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • Options
    A little stressed. My baby sister is 16 and was in her first wreck today. She's ok but her Escape is probably totalled. I came from the accident to home, where my dogs just got in a huge fight. Puppy apparently does not realize our Pom does NOT like his tail bitten and pulled. What does this white pizza entail? And no snow hopes here either. It was still 96 today.
    GP IF buddies with nursecheryl Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I just realized that one of my best friends didn't even give us a card at the wedding, and it makes me annoyed.
  • Options
    mmmmm, five guys. We only have one here,. and it's on the other side of town :(French fries with malt vinegar sound so good right now ... ok, I think I've made a decision on dinner too, penn station has awesome hand cut fries. Yay for team work!(still waiting on that belly pic though)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards