Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

CEW!!!

theyre here theyre here theyre here!!!!I have to go to work though so I cant peruse them :(

Re: CEW!!!

• Options
    You have got to be kidding me! That was fast. That bj I gave the mailman must have really inspired him.
  • Options
    Nothing compared to knot annies though, her package got here in a day!
  • Options
    I know. She's got that goodie goodie thing going on that the menfolk seem to like. Why can't you bring them to work? Are you not alone today or do you just have more integrity than I do? :)
  • Options
    Its easier to close a website than hide a book at my desk, unfortunately. I will probably chill out all night reading the first one though.
  • Options
    True true. Sometimes I close my office door and pretend I'm on a conferece call so that I can read. I actually might do that today. I brought Dani's suggested reading in today and would like to finish it.
  • Options
    I wish I had an office. I kind of do, but there are no doors. I am alone here friday, tuesday and wednesday though, so I can do some serious reading then!
  • Options
    Yay for alone time. I've also made a mental note not to bring up ghosts on those days as not to scare the shiit out of you again.
  • Options
    Thank you! Its a pretty ghosty type of day here today, its dark and cloudy and very windy so the door keeps banging downstairs. This is also a long weekend, so I wouldnt be surprised if I finish on of the books by monday. Opinion on something: This super haunted place here does ghost tours on halloween - do you think I should buy tickets and make adam go with me? Or should I ask him first?
  • Options
    Does he not like that kind of stuff? Do you think he'd say no if you asked? I thought he liked scary stuff more than you do. Also, can I go?
  • Options
    He does but he loves sitting at home and not doing anything even more. Its also a saturday and he likes to watch snl on saturday night. He doesnt like going places. Its fun though, it walks you through the old fort from the war of 1812 and the tour guide tells ghost stories as youre walked through. I went with a group of friends when I was in highschool and APPARENTLY at the end when youre supposed to say goodby to the ghosts so that they dont follow you home, I thought it was stupid so I refused and one of the guys we went with, his house became haunted. This is what ive been told!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness. I would love something like that. You should definitely just buy the tickets and tell him you all are going. So, what was haunted about the guys house? Do tell...
  • Options
    I dont actually know, I lost touch with them shortly after that. Its pretty intense though on the tour. You only have a lantern lighting the way, its freaky. Im going to find out how much it costs. You should come!!!
  • Options
    Oh man. I'd love to. I'm not sure if we have anything like that around here. I'm going to have to do some googling today. We do have a spook trail, but I don't like those. They just have rednecks with chainsaws jump out at you. Not fun.
  • Options
    Im terrified of texas chainsaw massacre so that would make me pee my pants. I cant handle stuff like that. The website says that the halloween tour is scarier than the normal one, ooooooh man!!
  • Options
    LAME!! its sold out :( they only have tickets for November 1st. Thats not nearly as fun.
  • Options
    So, they do the tour other times than just Halloween? Can we go next year when we visit you and Adam? Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes.
  • Options
    Booo. That is lame.
  • Options
    They do run tours all summer in the evenings, only on specific nights though. We can go if you want to, but the halloween tours are apparently scarier. I still wanan go but going the day after halloween seems lame. http://www.friendsoffortgeorge.ca/ghost.htm
  • Options
    I agree, the day after would not be as cool. Are they still running the Halloween tour on Nov 1st or does it go back to the less scary one?
  • Options
    No, I asked that, its the same scary halloween tour, just a day after. They do the halloween tour for an entire week apparently?? Weird, but I guess its in high demand. There better not be any lame goth kids there.
  • Options
    There better not be any lame goth kids there.This made me laugh. If it's the same tour, I'd go. Atleast you'd be missing the crowd.
  • Options
    I just called adam and hes up for it, but he wants to discuss it later. He knows full well I have no issue with driving out there after work and spending money we dont have on it. I really wanna do it and have the pants scared off of me. We thought we saw a ghost walking around when I did the tour before, but it turned out it was just some dude walking around (that became obvious when the tour guide went and talked to him). It takes place in pitch black night, with only a lantern lighting things up so its scaaaaary!!
  • Options
    That is going to be so cool! One of the oldest Moravian settlements is in our town. It's full of houses from the 1700's. You can tour it and everyone there is dressed up like people from that area. We go there for lunch sometimes and pretend that the people walking around in costumes are ghosts. We act all scared of them. We are douches, but it makes us laugh.
  • Options
    Moravian, ive never heard of that. what is it? Apparently 1 in ever 100 people you see in niagara on the lake is a ghost. Keep that in mind when you come visit and are staying here. Did I mention you should stay at the angel inn? Its one of the most haunted places here.
  • Options
    Apparently 1 in ever 100 people you see in niagara on the lake is a ghost. What? That's crazy. Have you seen any ghosts? No, I didn't know about the Angel Inn. I'll have to check that out. I won't be able to tell Matt that it's haunted. He can be a puss sometimes. :)Moravian is a religion. Not sure if it's only in the south or not. It's pretty prevalent around here, but I must admit that I know nothing about it other than the fact that they have a Candle Tea at Christmas. Just don't ask me what a Candle Tea is.
  • Options
    haha is it like poppy seed tea? Dont tell him its haunted, he will find out when you stay there. The bar downstairs is pretty good too, we drink there sometimes. We really need to become ghost hunters.
  • Options
    Maybe we've found our next calling. We can be ghost hunters and 2012 educators. I think you are on to something. BTW, how is your Icelandic Leg Baby doing?
  • Options
    The baby has been migrating from one leg to the other all day, god damn icelandic baby. Hopefully the doc can figure out whats wrong. We should become ghost hunters - I know of all sorts of haunted places. We just need some night vision cameras, a psychic medium and ghosts!
  • Options
    Can we be sexy ghost hunters? I picture us in outfits like the one Kati has in her sig picture. Do you know any military or crazy people that have night vision cameras we could borrow? Also, do you know any psychics? Sorry to hear Icelandic leg baby is giving you fits. What are you going to name it? I vote Jorg or Sven.
  • Options
    Vigo, like in ghost busters. He is going to look like vigo too. We could be sexy ghost hunters, but it would be indecent what with the cold air caused by ghost causing rock hard nipples and all. It would make for good tv though I suppose. We really need to pitch this show and get it picked up. Sexy ghost squad or something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards