Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

P2

Not that I'm an expert about BBs, but I went through a lot of trial and error with mine, so maybe I can help you out some?
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: P2

• Options
    Thanks doll! Meh..I think I'm slowly getting it figured out. I have it synched with my outlook email, my work mail, which I leave open during the day. Some of my emails are coming through to my BB and some aren't. And then there's fbook, which I'm not that worried about. I use my hotmail to sign in to fbook, so it's causing a bit of troubles with the email notifications on the bb because the email addresses don't match. I'm really not worried about that one. Then there's the ringers, notification sounds, etc. etc. Background picture that I haven't had enough time to play with! But thanks for the offer! I'll have to take you up on it if I need to.
  • Options
    No problem :) the ladies on here were a huge help to me when I firsr got mine. Also, deleting those emails and setting them up should make them start coming back in. I still can't get my gmail school email to work though. Any glitches with the phone can usually be fixed by taking the battery out, count to 10, and pop it back in.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards