Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

STFU

Who would you like to tell to STFU today?Me- almost all of my co-workers; my dear, sweet sister who keeps sending me ridiculous texts; every Title clerk who is calling me

Re: STFU

• Options
    FI - he keeps asking me about some gosh darn email that I don't remember a) receiving or b) give a fuuck about. Please make him stop talking.
  • Options
    The maintenance people working on the apartment upstairs, the crazies across the hall, as usual, and FFIL.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    The voices in my head that keep telling me to do bad things.For real, though, my annoying crying coworker.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    He's still talking... Still.
  • Options
    My trainer told me two days ago that he was finally starting to see my 'real shape' under my fat.  I think he meant it as a compliment, but I'm only 10-15 lbs away from my ideal weight at this point, so STFU trainer.  Also STFU BM who is biitching that I didn't tag her in a FB note. 
  • Options
    What's she crying about, betrothed?
  • Options
    He's still talking... Still. Start making snoring noises :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    My bosses.  Thankfully they just left for lunch so it's quiet here now.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    The idiots at the post office. Who can't even look up a tracking number in their computer to see where something is.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    The lady at the animal shelter who is being a ridiculous stickler about the rules.We want a dog.  We will pay for it right now, but we can't pick it up until Monday night at the earliest because we will be out of town.  Their rules say that they can place a 48 hour hold on a dog for us when we put down a deposit, and after 48 hours the dog will be put back up for adoption.  So, to pick him up Tuesday, we have to call first thing Saturday morning.  I checked with FI and we decided we could rush home from our trip to pick him up Monday night, so I called to see if we could put the hold on Friday morning instead, and she's like, "noo, I don't think so, we go by business days, so you still would have to wait until Saturday." I know they're rules, but COME ON.  Now I'm all nervous that he'll get adopted before we can put the hold on him.  :(
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    My co-worker that sits in the desk behind mine. Her nickname is Brick (because she's got the intelligence of one). Every time she opens her mouth I want to throat punch her.Hopefully I can make it through the next 2 hours and 24 minutes without killing her.
  • Options
    What's she crying about, betrothed? He thinks he should be able to just sit at his desk and watch videos all day instead of working.  If he's asked to do anything at all he starts crying, which means I get to do all of his work because my boss doesn't know how to deal with some old dude crying over work and it's just easier to ask me.  We've all been told not to ask him for anything and to just stay clear or he might start crying and eventually have a nervous breakdown.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Oh wow, he sounds like a gem.  We have a crazy co-worker that we're not allowed to ask to do anything, too.  Luckily she's retiring at the end of November.
  • Options
    One of our GM's girlfriends.  She is incredibly sweet and I have a lot of fun with her...but she keeps sending me text messages every 30 minutes or so with some variation of: "OMG you're getting married in 2 days!!!  YAYAYAYAYA!!"  Yea.  I know.  I picked the date.  15 months ago.  I promise you I didn't forget.
  • Options
    betrothed - the pvssy coworker is actively crying at this moment? Dear god I wish I was there!
  • Options
    Everyone who keeps getting raises.
  • Options
    Yes he is... complete with snot bubbles.  If it didn't aggravate me so much to have to do his work I might actually laugh at him.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Snot bubbles?  Wow!  That's special.  This is all because he can't watch videos at work?  How old is this guy?
  • Options
    I want my co-worker to hurry up and price his crap so I can fuucking enter it for month end.  I am getting pretty impatient.  He promised them to me yesterday afternoon. He's our resident fuucking procrastinator.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    It's more because he's being asked to do some sort of work than not being able to watch videos.  He's just a jackass.  He's 56.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    My boss:  The lady who is supposed to send flowers when an employee's relative dies totally ignored the ignored the orders for the last 4 months, so no arrangements were sent to funerals. This affects roughly 40 employees and now I've got to call them into my office and say "so sorry that X died 3 months ago and we didn't send shiit. Where would you like us to send the memorial?"
  • Options
    Betrothed - can you go up and start tickling him? That's what I do to my son when I want him to start crying.
  • Options
    My co-worked really needs to STFU since she is always talking to herself and announces every little thing she does. She's always telling her managers who she has called or ads that sold (like she needs praise and reassurance all the time). It has been especially annoying for the last 3 hours until she left for the road b/c there was no one to talk to and I'm two desks away hearing this non-sense.
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Any and all co-workers who know I didn't get the job and know who got it, but still feel the need to ask me. Seriously, it was announced Monday, why keep asking unless you are trying to rub my face in it?
  • Options
    I would but he has a fart cloud surrounding him constantly so I try to stay at least 4 feet away from him at all times.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    The co-worker who keeps walking through the office hacking up mucus.
  • Options
    That's it betrothed. I'm dumping FI for your coworker. He is just too awesome to pass up.
  • Options
    That's it betrothed. I'm dumping FI for your coworker. He is just too awesome to pass up. DO EEEEEETTTTTT!!!!  He is a sexay man... truly... as long as you can look past the snot hanging out of his nose constantly, and the stench, and the personality :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    snot hanging out of his nose constantly, and the stench, and the personalityBut that's what attracts me to him. There is something so manly about snot bubbles.
  • Options
    STFU coworker. She talks about babies all day long. Babies this, babies that. (FYI, I had a miscarriage in June, so it's hard for me to listen to that sort of stuff). I'd never tell her to stop to her face, since I know how elated she feels right now, but still, I can't help thinking that her comments a slight dig at me. STFU office next door to mine. They keep leaving the door between our two offices wide open and they talk and laugh SO LOUD! It's been interrupting our counseling sessions since they can be heard over us. It projects a really unprofessional image on our office.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards