Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Shaving is lame, and other thoughts

Shaving is lame, my armpits hurt all because I didn't want my seamstress to think I was gross for not shaving, so I did it real quick this morning with an electric. Stupid idea. Artichokes are delicious, but take too long to steam. I'm hungry darn it. Our cable company needs to come out with a DVR that can record two things while I watch a third - FI is working late, 2 things are recording from 8-9, so I can't watch TV. Boo. And go!

Re: Shaving is lame, and other thoughts

• Options
    Dusting is the chore that never ends. The next day, there's more dust. Vacuuming too. I mean, is it too much to ask that no one step on the carpet ever? Stupid foot prints on my carpet.
  • Options
    I don't understand this stupid ultra-thin-crust pizza FI loves.  I just ate eight pieces of it and I'm nowhere near full, but I don't want to continue eating it.  It makes me angry.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I think shaving your armpits is overrated. Not that I dont shave them regularly, but I went through a hippie phase a few years ago and decided to stop shaving them one summer and I thought it was awesome. It felt liberating to not give a shiit if people saw my hairy pits.
  • Options
    Sarah, I too despise dusting. It makes me sneeze, and never seems to last for more than a day. I hear that places with hardwood versus wall to wall have less dust, but I cannot afford such luxuries.
  • Options
    Nebb, that is awesome. I try to go as long as humanly possible because my skin is super sensitive. Lame.
  • Options
    Our cable company needs to come out with a DVR that can record two things while I watch a thirdThis x's 1,000,000,000+You would have think they would have come up with a fix for this a long time ago.
  • Options
    Seriously. With today's spaceage 21st century technology, we should have the following - - DVRs that can record AT LEAST 2 things while you watch something different entirely - Pantyhose that last for more than one wearing - A pill that cures everything with no side effects - Flying cars and robot maids
  • Options
    I shave my legs probably once every two months or so. You can't see the hair (it's baby fine and blonde), and I hate how stubble feels.Also, I would love to have a conversation with the guy who does the voiceover at the beginning of law & order. You know, "IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM..." It would be pretty amazing.
  • Options
    Dude I wish I had a DVR period. You guys are spoiled. However, ditto on the pantyhose thing. I don't usually wear hose, but I do wear knee highs under pants with shoes that blister with nothing under them, and they never last more than 2 days.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Ditto on the dusting and vacuuming thing.  And our carpet is white and there's alot of black furniture, so I should do both a lot more often than I do.I get pretty lazy about shaving in the winter.  No one sees my legs or pits anyway, so I'll go weeks between shaving.
  • Options
    Speaking of "space-age technology"Crashing an almost 80 million dollar spacecraft into the moon and causing a man-made crater just to see what's in the crap thrown up by it... lame
  • Options
    wax for a year and it doesn't come back.  or maybe just a tiny bit that can go a month before showing.same on legs
  • Options
     only shave on thursday nights, because i get to wear tshirts on casual fridays. (tattoos. hide them mon-thurs)oh, but i also shave if fi has been awesome and is about to get some. enjoy my tmi.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards