Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Since it's quiet around here...

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2rcwxfo.jpg[/IMG]What color stockings and shoes would you wear with this dress? I am wearing it to a wedding this month and plan to find a black cardigan to go with it. Should I wear black everything?

Re: Since it's quiet around here...

• Options
    Is that dress purple, brown or gray? It is hard to tell.
  • Options
    I believe it's gray. I should be getting it in the mail soon, so I'm not 100%.
  • Options
    Black tights with a pewter color heel might look nice. Think not brightly silver but a more muted jeweled tone. Actually, puple Satin might look cool but probably a bit over the top for the wedding. I am sure black/dark gray tights with balck heels would look completely fine too.Where is it from? I really like!
  • Options
    Meg - I was thinking of doing gray tights or heels, but I wasn't sure how gray tights would look with black heels and how gray heels would look with black tights. I mean, I see that look on other girls and it looks cute but I'm not sure I could pull that off. I'd love to try, though.It's a Simply Vera (Wang) dress. I got it off of Ebay. I was actually looking for another specific dress, but it was nowhere to be found in my size and I ended up liking this one as well.
  • Options
    I wear the gray/black combo (both ways) all the time at my very conservative office. If you get a more cottony tight instead of a sheer it looks more streamlined I think.  GL!
  • Options
    Gray tights with black heels
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards