Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Paranormal Activity

Anyone else seen it? Scary as sheeet. I almost cried.

Re: Paranormal Activity

• Options
    gah! I want to see that so bad!
  • Options
    No thank you. I dont want to cry
  • Options
    My friend saw it a couple nights ago. She said it wasnt scary, but she covered her eyes the whole time. I want to see it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She said it wasnt scary, but she covered her eyes the whole time.Ha, no wonder she didn't think it was scary! I love that it had a $15,000 budget and was scarier than most movies I've ever seen. I had my eyes open for the whole time except the last 5 seconds :POh, and there was a random part with a tarantula, but that didn't count.
  • Options
    I totally can't wait to see it!! It opens nationwide on the 16th, woot woot!!
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    i don't think i can handle that movie! eek!
  • Options
    I could tell from the trailer id be terrified of this movie. This doesnt make me feel any better.
  • Options
    I just saw it today and am sleeping with all the lights on tonight.  I saw it alone because my fiancé hates scary movies.  It was great that it had that "home made" feeling to it but of course guarantees it will be harder for me to sleep now that I will be terrified of squeaky floor boards.
    BFP #1 on 10/2/11 - Bambishka's EDD 6/5/12, Blighted Ovum, D&C on 11/9/11
    BFP #2 on 2/10/12 - Little Nugget's EDD 10/23/12, Natural Miscarriage on 2/29/12
    BFP #3 on 6/7/12 - BB's EDD 2/19/13, arrived 2/18/13! <3<BR> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My daughter's boyfriend took her to see it and told her it was real. She watches all kinds of scary movies and was so scared she said she almost threw up, tears shot out of her eyes and people left the theater crying.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good grief sascha!!
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Wow... If I had thought it was real, it would have felt different. They could never show anything like that if it were real. I thought it was scary in a good way, like when I left the theater I was exhilarated but not scared anymore.
  • Options
    I was so scared by the preview that I couldn't finish watching it. Saw the movie....nothing...nada...no way was it scary. Not sure what happened, but it's a WHOLE lotta hype. Not a terrible movie overall...but certainly not all it claims to be (and I'm generally scared of everything...)
  • Options
    I was so scared by the preview that I couldn't finish watching it. Saw the movie....nothing...nada...no way was it scary. Not sure what happened, but it's a WHOLE lotta hype. Not a terrible movie overall...but certainly not all it claims to be (and I'm generally scared of everything...)This.  I was expecting to be terrified but I was honestly just bored the entire time, except for when I was laughing at how bad the acting was.  Evidently the "oh my goodness, I'm so terrified, but let me grab this video camera" concept doesn't really work for me.
  • Options
    Seriously...right?! I want to say alot of things about this movie, but fear I might spoil it if someone hasn't seen it. But anyway, don't believe everything you read..it is NOT comparable to the Exorcist (like people keep saying) and what the the Blair Witch did RIGHT, this movie did wrong.(and this is all coming from someone who won't get up to use the restroom in the middle of the night b/c I'm afraid the boogyman might get me)  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards