Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Lunch time...

It kind of bugs me when someone heats up their lunch and it stinks up the whole office, and I have to smell it for hours!This bother anyone else???

Re: Lunch time...

• Options
    It bothers me most when it smells delicious and makes me hungry and sad that my lunch is healthy and boring.
  • Options
    Yes, nothing bothers me more than when someone heats up fish in the microwave.
  • Options
    I'm a teacher and I absolutely hate when it's tuna salad day! The school stinks all day long. Gross!
  • Options
    Yes, especially when it's popcorn and they burn the bag or when it's seafood of any sort.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    This usually doesn't bother me, but then again nobody here would heat up fish or anything too strong.  You know what I hate-walking into Subway for five seconds to get a sandwich and smelling like icky bread all day.
  • Options
    I am smelling broccoli right now, ewww.... I agree with the burnt popcorn!
  • Options
    You know what I hate-walking into Subway for five seconds to get a sandwich and smelling like icky bread all day.I know!  I thought it was just the Subway I went to.  Maybe it's all Subways.  Yuck.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and tuna salad has the worst smell (and taste for that matter).  Vom.
  • Options
    School tuna salad is gross x 10. Oh, and the school fish patties stink to high heaven!
  • Options
    One of my coworkers orders an omlette with salmon every morning and eats it througout the day, so it continually stinks up his desk and makes me want to vomit.Thankfully, the lunch room is in a different office suite, so I don't have to smell the microwave, just food other people are eating momentarily.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    My best friend actually got kicked out of her office (she works in a doctor's office) for heating up food that smelled bad. I believe it was fish. Fish is one food that should not be reheated in a public setting. Bleh.
  • Options
    I'm convinced that some one on my floor microwaves vomit a few times a week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards