Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Good YouTube workout?

I'm on the train heading home and my muscles are all tight.. I'm actually craving exercise. But it's too f'ing cold to leave the house. Anyone have a good online workout video to share? I have 3 and 5 pound weights.. That's it.

Re: Good YouTube workout?

• Options
    Do you have OnDemand cable by chance? They have some good workouts on there.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I've heard awesome things about that, salt. We actually don't have tv at all.. We have one but don't have cable. We never even got around to buying the converter box you need to receive the free channels :P
  • Options
    What is it under on OnDemand Salt? I have Charter OnDemand but I can't find any workouts anywhere.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Hmmmm...well I don't know anything about YouTube, but if you ever feel like doing yoga, you can go to Yoga Today dot com. They have a free class that streams live once a week. You can also sign up and do more classes online each week, but I just do the ones that are free. :)
  • Options
    ama - I'm not sure what the difference is, but if you go to your OnDemand menu and then there should be a tab called "Sports & Fitness" and they have tons of free vids in there.
  • Options
    Okay I found some, I was just looking in the wrong area. We have a Health & Wellness section too, so I was looking there.

• Options
    It's cool because they are always rotating new ones in. I like having that option when I'm feeling too lazy to go anywhere. If I didn't feel so shiitty, I'd do one tonight, but instead I'd rather sit around and eat cake batter.
  • Options
    I have a couple videos I bought, but it gets boring, so free new ones will be great.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards