Wedding Etiquette Forum

Re: Wedding Photo Lawsuit

• Options
    Wow. I think I'm in favor of the judges decision. You're paid to do it a job, if you can't do it, be clear up front or find some help to make sure the job gets done.
  • Options
    Not sure which is worse: the photos or that dress!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Where the hell did her arm go in the first picture in the galary hahahaha
  • Options
    In watching the video, my favorite part is when the wedding videographer knocks over the video cam and you can hear him use some sort of expletive (it's kind of indistinguishable, but funny none the less.)
  • Options
    Someone posted a link to the story when the lawsuit first started.  I'm glad to see the B&G won.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    There must have been some sort of fraud involved.  Either photographer had pics in his portfolio that weren't his, or the photographer that shot the wedding wasn't the person that they had hired.  I can't believe that anyone would pay that type of money and not have done their research.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My favorite is the one with the red kidnapper van in the background. I'm going to put that on my must take list.
  • Options
    my favorite part about the whole thing is that they didn't bother to edit out where he drops the camera and swears! seriously???
  • Options
    bwahahah... It looks like the 80s exploded all over her wedding day!
  • Options
    Yea - crooked photos are an "artistic" choice. Maybe not the best choice to have it look like the bride's falling out of the photo tho.
  • Options
    People buy expensive cameras now and call themselves photographers.
  • Options
    crooked is one thing, but to have people's heads chopped off because of the crooked angle is NOT a good picture nor artistic. I'm glad they were compensated.
  • Options
    I'm glad the judget found in favor of the couple.There's a difference between just being a bridezilla and finding that you didn't get what you paid for.  Like TJ said, if you're a normal person, it's not BAD to want things the way you want them.
  • Options
    I've taken 3 photography classes here at my college and know I could have done better than that. However as I am still learning, I would at the very least call myself an amature photographer whom is building a portfolio...I'm very glad the B&G won that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards