Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I just made caramel apples. Mmm.

What's everyone up to tonight? I confess that I am looking forward to watching The Hills & The City.

Re: I just made caramel apples. Mmm.

• Options
    Please send me one? I can't wait to get off of work..
  • Options
    Mmmm, right now I'm thinking we might be making caramel apples. That sounds yummy.I'm still sitting at work for a little bit longer, looking forward to having a quiet night at home with Pete and our plethora of animals.
  • Options
    oh my those are my absolute favorite..I will be right over..:)
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    Mag - A presentation on writing essays for college, right? Laine - Have you decided on a name for your new pup yet? Probably too soon, right?
  • Options
    I want one!  I guess I'll have to settle for a plain apple.I'm working overtime tonight, and most likely for the rest of the week :(
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Not yet, Pete really likes Sadie but I feel like we need to live up to the coolness of Zelda's name a little better. We had a fun time last night throwing out completely ridiculous names that we thought would be funny screaming across the park, like Volvo, Sex Panther, and Nicole Kidman.The good news is the dog and cat were around each other for a few minutes last night and no one freaked out. Yay!
  • Options
    Mag - It may have gone over my head as a high schooler. Now, I get it. Are you going to mention that your univ doesn't require essays?
  • Options
    Hmmm Caramel Apples.  That makes me think of popcorn balls.  I love popcorn balls so much they're going to be the favour at the wedding.  Along with the cupcakes, of course. :)How long do you think popcorn balls will survive?

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    Laine - That's great to hear! I'm glad that they got along. It would be pretty cool to name her something..unique. DH wanted to name one of our cats Jaws or Rambo.
  • Options
    im going to drown my sorrows in a big bottle of wine and skip the gym.i've had the crappiest day at work in a very long time.
  • Options
    Yes, please. I'll take two.I love the Hills and the City. FI does too, but he knows he can't say one.single.word the whole time they are on.
  • Options
    Cew - DH sits there with me rolling his eyes. Then he usually gets up after 5 minutes to go do something else. Wading - I'm not sure, but I'm sure if they are packaged well then they'd last a while. I too love popcorn balls - my aunt always put them out around the holidays. Mmm.
  • Options
    T loves The City because he thinks Whitney is the cutest thing ever. Lpstl- what are some other names you two have thrown around? I missed your post about the dog :(
  • Options
    He really does like the show, but it makes him very mad. I am always shushing him because he's calling the fuucking bitches or something.
  • Options
    Mag - Uh oh. DH failed the "speak in your own voice" thing seeing as um, I wrote his college essay for him. Whoops.
  • Options
    Yum caramel apples!! I'm secretly hooked on the Hills.  It was too funny, there was a marathon on one day.  I was watching and FI is dead asleep on the couch.  All of a sudden FI wakes up and goes 'I'm going to Hollywood to punch Spencer Pratt in the face!' 
  • Options
    Mag - I offered to help him write it, but he was stuck and frustrated. I am a better essay writer than he is, so I typed up some ideas and ended up just going with it. I thought it was important for him to highlight his Army experience and to mention why he didn't do so hot in college right before he enlisted. I jokingly tell him that my amazing essay got him into college. ;-)
  • Options
    I'm I the only one that wants to kick that Kristen girl square in the box? I hate her.
  • Options
    cew- I hate her too but not as much as I hate spencer that prick
  • Options
    Cew - I don't like her either. I remember watching her on Laguna Beach years ago and she's always bugged me.
  • Options
    I love how Heidi wants kids ASAP and Spencer doesn't even seem to want kids. Nice match, there!
  • Options
    I hate Spencer too. Did you see last week when he was such a diick to that little boy? I seriously hope that shiit is fake because otherwise, he is the devil.
  • Options
    I hate to say it, I am a candy apple person myself. I will be watching one of three things--Hell's Kitchen, The Biggest Loser, and The Grand Duggard or whatever the heck it is called.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Biggest Loser makes me sad. I hate when they kick someone off each show - if I do watch the show, I can't watch the end. I know that the popular thing to do on reality shows these days is to kick someone off, but I find it so heartless in this case.
  • Options
    I can't even say pee hyphen rick?
  • Options
    ggmae--I do agree that the Biggest Loser is sad, my FI said the same thing last week. Like those people are picked out of hundred of maybe thousands for a reason. It is sad to watch, but good if they can make a difference in the end like some have.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just got home from a long day.  Stupid HS rehearsal after school and rainy drive home.  :(Send me an apple plz?  kthx.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    i'm thinking, instead of gg mailing apples everywhere maybe we should all go to the apples?
  • Options
    tmm - I do like when they do a follow up on each contestant and they are doing well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards