Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Thanks Noodle.

Needy McNeedsalot Noodle called me a few minutes ago, bored at a slot machine. He's in Vegas on a business trip. He told me that he had a deja vu moment today at the job site, and that he'd had a dream a few months ago that he was at that job site, doing exactly what he was doing today, and then he was in a plane crash and he died. Like it was no big deal. It's his first time at the job site finished, so he'd never seen what he saw today before. And he's supposed to fly back home tomorrow. In rain/snow conditions. And now I'm freaking the f*ck out.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

Re: Thanks Noodle.

• Options
    I'm not gunna lie...that would creep me the heck out too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He needs to keep that kinda crap to himself until after the fact next time. He needs a dejavu filter.
  • Options
    That's really effed.  Not cool Noodle. Not cool.
  • Options
    Bad, bad noodle.
  • Options
    Plus, he's flying in at midnight. So night flying. Yeah. That's great. I'm two seconds away from having an anxiety attack and we're out of f*cking booze. NOT COOL.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Noodle sleeps on the couch for a week.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    When he gets home, give him a big, tight hug, then punch him in the junk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards