Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hump Day Knottie Poll

1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead:2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from:3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point:4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway:5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them:

Re: Hump Day Knottie Poll

• Options
    1) Knottie your FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead:  I think Mandy is his type2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from:  Bec3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point: maybe poli?4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway: ExpatPumpkin5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them:  P2, Moose, east
  • Options
    I normally don't answer these type polls, but what the h.1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead: Alix, the blond hottie who went to culinary school2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from: dafodil_jill3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point: Temerity Jane4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway: the "Not My Budget" wedding I worship is ExpatPumpkin5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them: ffmaid and Kristen###
  • Options
    1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead: any brunettes really.  2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from: pumpkin for the location, veronabrit had a beautiful wedding i loved her ceremony venue, daff's venue, moose's venue, holly bear's details, angie74's colours, the knottie who had nachos and cheese at the end of the night.3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point: i don't know.  jessjo4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway: i can't think of anyone.5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them: daff.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    1) salt 2) I honestly couldnt say, I dunno. 3) jfgrade or whatever her name is 4) I dont know why I would worship it if its nms. 5) jill
  • Options
    1. Expat2. Bec's details for sure. But I love my venue.3. Not sure4. Not sure again5. East
  • Options
    1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead: Probably CS or JennLinn....he has yellow fever...lol 2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from: Smorriso or hrparker 3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point: myself, although I might just leave quietly. 4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway: don't really know. I find all weddings awesome. Ok, maybe not damask weddings....okay, yes, damask weddings, final answer. 5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them: crfische, and she's awesome for it!
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead: Sasha for sho'2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from: Moneypenny3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point: jfgrad maybe4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway: a bunch, Miss Sarah and Butterflai come to mind5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them: fffmaid, I admire how she just keeps going, possibly Jill
  • Options
    1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead: SarahSmile.  They could have cute conservative babies together. 2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from: thesuninherhead 3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point: sucrets, for the bump :( 4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway: verona5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them: daff
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead: NicoleSarah2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from: Definitely P2!  3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point: ?4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway: Expatpumpkin, Veronabrit5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them: Amoro, P2
  • Options
    I revise my answer for #4 to TheSun's, without a doubt.
  • Options
    I suck at bolding today, let's try this again... 1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead: [b]Probably Sascha [/b] 2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from: [b]I'd have loved to steal Penny's venue. [/b] 3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point: [b]Hmm... I don't know actually, there don't seem to be any entertaining crazies around lately.[/b] 4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway: [b]Moose. [/b] 5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them: [b]Me. No, for real. [/b]
  • Options
    1. He'd think Salt was awesome for sure. 2. Shanwalk2 3. Whit4. Beach weddings. I hate the beach, but they still make for lovely pictures5. Jill and Fish
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead:  I haven't really figured about his "type."  Like, I'll think that he would think a girl on TV is hot, and he'll be like "ew," or vice versa.2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from:  too late now!3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point:  TJ, polichik 4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway:  not sure5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them:  P2
  • Options
    1) ShellyD 2) thesuninherhead 3) jfgrad 4) Expatpumpkin 5) Daff
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead: probably salt2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from: Alix, P2, some others whose venue I can picture but can't think of whose they are right now3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point: Nugget maybe?4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway: Bec5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them: ffmaid
  • Options
    Mandy, the kitty in your sig is precious!
  • Options
    1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead: SarahSmile. They could have cute conservative babies together. Your reasoning behind picking me made me laugh out loud at work. Hilarious!
  • Options
    1) Knottie you FI/H would have a crush on if he had never met you but met them instead: probably salt or you, meaghan. To be honest, he'd like about 90% of you here. He likes 'em purdy. 2) Knottie you want to steal wedding details or venue from: salt. I wish I had thought of T&C!!3) Knottie you think could see GBCK-ing at some point: maybe CS? She's been hating the atmosphere lately. 4) Knottie with 'NMS' wedding you worship anyway: I can't really say. I don't remember pics, and I can't see pics here, so nothing stands out. 5) Knottie you think honestly doesn't give a shiiit about what any one thinks about them: east.
  • Options
    1) Heels, Shelly. 2) Loved daff's wedding all-around, and Expat's venue. I also love P2's wedding plans as well. 3) If any pregnant ladies GBCK for the bump, I will be very sad. 4) Buttaflai and Verona. 5) Daff, P2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards